Hugs

If  you are able to can you Direct Message me your request? It's easier to keep track of them, but if you don't want to do that for some reason you can just comment them. 

.........

Peter stretched out on his bed sighing. Today is Saturday! That thought made him bounce out of bed and walk towards the kitchen. When he walked in he found Steve making breakfast, Bucky and Tony arguing, Natasha talking to Clint, and Bruce sipping at his coffee while reading the newspaper. To the normal person this would be strange, but Peter on the other hand is totally used of it, and has definitely seen weirder. 

Peter, being the bubbly six year old he is skipped over to his dad and gave him a big hug. Tony stopped fighting with Bucky and hugged him back. 

"Morning Peter." 

"Morning Dad," Peter responded then went to hug his Uncle Bucky. Bucky ran a hand through Peter's hair and smiled. Next Peter ran over to Steve who was making the pancakes and gave him a hug too. Steve looked fondly down and his nephew and hugged him back. After he let go of Steve, Peter went over to Bruce and gave him a hug as well. Bruce ruffled Peter's hair and hugged him back. Next Peter ran into Natasha's arms. Peter threw his arms around his Aunt Nat's neck, as she picked Peter up. After Nat put Peter down, he turned to hug Clint. 

BOOM!

There was a loud crack of thunder, which scared Peter, so he buried his face into Clint's stomach. 

"HELLO!" Thor boomed. Peter then pulled away from Clint and turned around to see Thor. 

"Uncle Thor!" Peter ran into his other uncles arms and gave him a big hug. Thor wrapped his muscular arms around the boy and gave him a tight hug, but made sure to not crush his ribs. Then Loki appeared from Behind Thor and Peter went to give him a huge hud too.

"Pancakes!" Steve yelled and picked up two trays piled high with pancakes and sat them on the table. The adults then waited patently for Peter to grab what he wanted before they fought to grab the rest. Peter gripped his fork (Ya know like how a little kid grabs it with there whole fist and it is adorable) and stabbed the pancake, then shoveled it into his mouth, getting syrup and whip cream all over his face. The table chuckled a little bit and Tony handed his son a napkin. 

Ding!

Peter turned his head to the elevator and saw Pepper walk out. 

"MOM!" Peter yelled happily while getting off the chair and running to his mom. Pepper smiled and bent down to give her son a hug. She then walked with Peter over to the table and gave Tony a kiss on the cheek. Once everybody finished pancakes, they all brought their plates to the kitchen, this time it was Tony's turn to do the dishes. Peter loved to help though. Peter enthusiastically grabbed the soap container and poured a bunch into the warm water. He then took the scrubby brush and a frying pan and began to play with the bubbles. Peter would use the frying pan to pick up the bubbles, then would swat at it with the scrub brush, that also had bubbles on it. He then laughed and looked up at his dad. Tony chuckled and slowly took the frying pan and scrub brush away from the little kid. 

"Hey Pete, why don't you go and get your Aunt Nat to help you get the bubbles off?" Peter nodded the ran down the hall way. Once he reached a door at the end of a hallway he through open the door and ran in to give his Aunt a hug. 

"Auntie Nat! I tried helping dad wash the dishes but I got covered in bubbles." Natasha looks down a the kid and laughs. She then grabs a rag and wipes all of the bubbles off the cute kids face. 

"Here you go sweetie," Nat said after Peter was all cleaned up. 

............

After dinner the Avengers gathered around the T.V. to watch a movie. Peter was curled up on the couch, his head resting in Tony's lap, and his head in Pepper's. Clint and Natasha where curled up, and Thor was spread out on his own couch. Bruce was sitting in an arm chair with his legs curled under him and Loki was sitting in his own chair.

"I love you guys," Peter said in a cute six year old voice, causing the whole groups hearts to melt. 
"We all love you too," The group says back. Peter lets out an adorable yawn and drops his head back into Tony's lap. Tony chuckles and strokes his sons hair.

..............

A/N AWWWW I love how much the Avengers love Peter!!!! I know somebody requested this but I can't find the comment with who so sorry about that but thanks for the idea!!

-EB