Pedro

Peter walked into his History class along side Ned and MJ. Today had been a pretty good day, Steve made pancakes for breakfast and Tony and Peter finished his new update on his suit.
"Alright, today we will be talking about famous buildings," Peter froze in his seat and it felt as if a big rainy cloud came over his head. Ever since the Vulture inside the Peter despised buildings. The feeling of being helpless and trapped, not being able to breath. Peter took a deep breath and made himself think about what he was doing tonight, a movie marathon with the Avengers. Peter did a good job keeping himself distracted. Until Flash decides to start picking on home again.
"Penis!" Flash hisses. Peter looked forward and ignored him.
"Puny!" Peter still didn't pay attention.
"Peter! Pete!" Time seemed to slow down as the next words left Flash's mouth, "Pedro!" Peters hands flew to his throat. He couldn't breath. Suffocating. Helpless. Tears left Peter's eyes. The class was staring and Peter, stunned not quite sure what is happening.
"Toomes...suffocating...helpless...help... building...fall....save," peter gasped out in between ragged breaths. The class looked utterly confused. Ned new exactly what was happening. He put a hand on Peters shoulder.
"Peter, your safe." Ned said to his friend trying to stay calm. Peter continued to claw at his throat.
"Dad... I'm sorry..." Peter said in a quite voice. Ned rummaged around his bag for his phone then dialed Mr. Stark's number.
"Peter, he is having a panic attack," Ned says into the phone. Ned helps Peter to his feet, even though he is still shaking and crying an gasping for breath. Peters lunged brined and he felt a million pounds weighing him down. Ned was able to get him out in the hall before Peter collapsed all together. Just in time Tony came sprinting down the hall.
"Peter..." Tony gasped and pulled Peter into his hug.
"Fall...building... I'm sorry," peter said in between ragged breaths. Ned walked away from the two slightly but stayed close enough to make sure nobody could see them. Tony could feel his heart shatter. He shifted Peter slightly to hug him tighter.
"Don't leave me..." Peter said clinging onto his dad even tighter.
"I would never, Peter." Tony says feeling his heart splinter into a million pieces again.
"I love you Peter. Everything is ok. He is gone and won't hurt you again," Peter sobs turn into sniffles and soon Tony is able to to get his kid to stand up.
"Thanks Ned. Your a great friend, and please text me what happens," Tony says Ned shakes his head then begins to text Tony.
After they get into their floor Tony lays Peter in his bed and stays with him until he falls asleep. Niece Peter is sound asleep Tony calls the rest of the Avengers to the commons and explains everything to them. Everybody is silent but their eyes are filled with hate all reserved for Flash, but more importantly Toomes. How dare he make their kid suffer like this. Let's just say the Avenger paid Toomes a visit and made sure Flash would never bother their kid ever again.
.........
I had this written for a really long time but didn't have time to publish it so here two chapters today :)
-EB