Prank wars

A/N Requested by @WoldHowler27 . This is the last request chapter I have so pleeaasseee give me more, and I will write basically any ideas to the best of my ability, so to ensure it is what you want please be detailed! Thanks!

Tony was somewhat dreading the day, after what happened last time.... Peter on the other hand couldn't wait. Shuri is coming again! All of the other Avengers where trying to hide in their rooms. The elevator dinged, Tony groaned but Peter ran to it. Shuri stepped out, her brother following her.

"SHURI! I'm so happy you are here! " Shuri nodded excitedly. T'challa and Tony shared a 'dear lord please help us all,' look. "Let's go to my room," Peter added and walked down the hall. When the two walked into his door, they saw another person in his room making both people jump.

"LOKI," Shuri and Peter shouted at the same time.

"Hello, children. We shall declare today Prank Day!" Peter bounced up and down, while Shuri smirked.

"What's the first prank?" Shuri grinned at Peter and Loki.

"We should spend the day trying to get everybody to loose their minds. They don't know you are here right?" Loki nodded. "Perfect!" Shuri said evilly.

"I have a brilliant idea," Peter exclaimed then continued to tell everybody the plan.

.........

Peter stood at the end of the hall way, closest to Bucky's room. Prank Time.

"BUCKY!," A moment later the door opened and Bucky walked out.

"What's up?" Bucky asked not suspecting a thing.

"Steve wants you, he is in the gym," Peter says, bluffing easily. Bucky nodded and Thanked Peter then continued walking down the hall. When his back was to Peter, he jumped on the sieling and began to crawl forward.

Bucky continued down the hall still not noticing anything. Now it was Loki's turn. Loki transformed himself into Peter at the side of the hall. When Bucky passed he called out,

"BUCKY!" Bucky jumped and inch and stared at the kid bewildered, "Steve wants you, he is in the gym." Bucky titlted his head.

"You just told me that." Loki made a confused face and said,

"What? I just go here,"

"Alriight," Bucky hesitatnly walked down the halls some more. Shuri and the real Peter stood at the end and started to walk towards Bucky. His eyes widdened in confusion, while screaming and jumping back wards in confusion. He looks  behind him but saw nothing.

"BUCKY!" Peter said, "Steve wants you, he is in the gym."

"You-you just told me that!" Bucky exclaims confused. Peter raises an eyebrow.

"Peter and I just came from the gym to tell you, we just got here," Shuri bluffed bieliveably. Bucky shook his head and walked past Peter and Shuri. Once he got into the elevator Loki walked out, and the three broke down laughing.

"FRIDAY! You got a video of that right?" Peter asked in between laughs.

"Yes, sir," FRIDAY says. After the god, Spider, and Princess recover from laughing Loki begins to explain the next Prank.

...........

Shuri walks into Tony's lab.

"Mr. Stark, Can I borrow a wrench? Peter lost his," Tony looks up at the girl, one eyebrow raised but hesitantly hands Shuri the wrench that was sitting besides him. "Thank you," She says.

"Mmmhmmm," Tony replies suspiciously. When Shuri gets out side, she hands Peter the wrench. He quietly opens the door and crawls along the ceiling. He then carefully places his wrench back where it came from then crawls back into the hall.
"Mr. Stark, can I borrow a wrench? Peter can't find his," Tony turns to look at Shuri.
"You just asked that!" Tony says raising and eyebrow. Shuri pretends to look confused.
"Umm no. I just got here," Shuri says. Tony looks over and sees the wrench. He nearly jumps out of his chair then he cautiously grabs the wrench then hands it to Shuri. She thanks him then walks out the door. Peter returns the wrench then the three run back into his room and collapse in laughter.
.........
Loki Shuri and Peter make their way to the training room where the rest of their victims are. Peter walks in with his suit on.
"Can I join?" Peter asks the rest of the group. They begin fighting. After a couple minuets Loki (looking like Peter) come on and also starts to fight. Clint screeches, Natasha jumps, Steve screams, Thor jumps and screams. Using their eminent of weakness to their advantage, Peter quickly webs up everybody. Then Shuri presses the button on her remote, and sticky stuff falls from the ceiling, earning screams from ever body, then feathers.
"WHAT THE F$CKING BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?" Clint screams in anger. Steve doesn't even bother to say 'language." Peter begins to laugh as well as shuri stepping out from the shadows. Natasha sighs.
"Wait who is the other Peter?" Steve asks. Loki transformed himself back.
"BROTHER?" Thor screams as the rest scream,
"LOKI?" They laugh even harder.
Later that night the prankster create a video of all the pranks and put them together and force the rest of the Avenger to watch them, and then also put them on YoutTube. They where all over the news the next morning.

It's official.

Tony and T'challa agreed to never leave the two (three) alone in the same area.

Ever.

Again.

But of course that didn't happen.