Clash of the Starks

Requested by @Irondad4ever
..........
Peter and Tony sit in the large lab. Peter I making upgrades on Karen and his suit, while Tony is doing the same with his Ironman suit.
Peter groans in frustration and his head small against the lab table. Tony looks over at Peter.
"What's up kid?" He asks. Peter sighs.
"I can't get his ducking thing to work after that son of a bitch smashed it." Peter exclaims frustrated. Tony chuckles lightly at his son and doesn't bother to go all Captain America on him.
"Do you want to take a break and watch a movie?" Tony asks the annoyed teen. Peter shakes his head.
"I have to finish this." Tiny rolls his eyes.
"No you don't Underoos, we can fix it later. Peter glances up at his dad once more before setting the tool he was loosely gripping down and following him. "What do you want to watch?" Peter shrugs.
"We could watch that one movie-" Peter says while snapping his fingers so he could remember the name.
The father son duo approached the living room and walked. Tony went to the kitchen and Peter headed for the couches. A man resembling Tony lay sprawled out in the floor. Peters heart skipped a beat and he flipped up to the ceiling.
"THERE IS A DEAD OLD MAN ON THE FLOOR!" He yells. Tony quickly runs to the scene, tripping over his own feet. Once Tony reaches the 'old dead man' he stops in his tracks and stares in shock. Peter looks in between the body and his dad confused.
"D-Dad?" Tony stutters out. Peter hesitantly drops to the floor. The man on the floor begins coughing. Tony rushes over to him and helps him stand up while Peter stares in confusion.
"Anthony?" The man says in confusion as he looks at the face of his grown up son. "What year is it?"
"Um 2018?" Tony states in a more confused voice.
The old man stands up quickly knocking Tony onto his butt.
"I time traveled!" He exclaims. Tony nods in awe.
"Dad?" Peter states skeptically looking up at Tony. Howard focuses his attention on the kid with brown curly hair.
"You have a kid?" Tony's stands up.
"Yes. This is Peter."
"Your m-my Grandpa?" Howard's eyes grow wide and Tony sets a hand in his sons shoulder.
The group whips there head around at the sound of a voice, "Hey Tony where's Peter? We where going to race down in the- HOWARD?" The captains eyes are wide and he stares at the one and only Howard Stark.

"CAP? YOU'RE ALIVE! HOW?"

"I-I... Wait how did you get here?" Tony can't help but chuckle slightly at the absurd events of the night.

"He time traveled!" Peter says enthusiasm clear in his voice. Howard walks over to Steve and shakes his hand.

"Good to see you!" Howard says in a friendly voice. Tony crosses his arm in discomfort and Peter takes a step closer to his dad.

"Hey Steve whats taking so long I want to start training." The man with the medal arm stopped in the door way in shock of seeing the man he thought he killed while being the Winter Soldier.

"H-Ho-oward? I-I ki- I mean you died!" He exclaims, his mouth hanging open.

"Your Sargent James right?" He asks. Buck nods, his mouth still gaping.

"With all do respect Mr. Stark... Why are you alive?" Tony tenses up slightly and Peter rests a hand on his dads shoulder.

"Time traveling." He states as if that would answer everything.

"Uh- huh?" Bucky says still shocked. Steve eyes become a little teary and he looks over to where Howard was standing,

"Peggy? How is Peggy?" Steve says in a sad desperate voice.

"She's good. She is one hell of an agent. Stopped tons of people. She had to protect your blood from a crazy assassin. And a bunch of other stuff." Steve smiles and wipes his eye.

"When you go back- Well assuming you do please tell her I'm alive and I love her." Howard nods.

"I will."

"Boss, Clint wants to know where you put the his new arrow." Howard jumps away in shock.

"I put them in his locker by his suit!" Peter responds to JARVIS.

"The ceiling can talk?" Tony smirks.

"That's JARVIS, my AI. Peter and I created it." Howard stares in shock.

All of a sudden their was a loud crash A large robot came in with long arms. Howard ran behind the counter and Steve quickly grabbed his shield.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Steve called out. Peter quickly took off his shirt and pants reveling his red and blue spandex. He then pulled his mask over his head. Tony summonsed his suit and Howard watched in amusement and fear. Clint ran up the stairs with Natasha close by. Peter shot a web at the robot while Steve hurled a shield forward, Clint shot an arrow, Natasha threw widow bites, and Bucky shot at it. The giant chunk of medal dodge all attacks.

"Avengers..." The voice snarled. Peter did a flip and landed on the ceiling and shot another web at the head of the robot. This time it stuck. Peter swooped down and punched it once, but the medal robot punched Peter and he went flying backward.

"PETER!" Tony screamed and shot a repulser towards his heart. The robot grunted and let out a hiss. Steve threw the shield at the robot and a piece of medal went flying off. Clint shot an arrow in the wound the Bucky and Natasha hit him in the repulser whole. The robot fell backwards out of the window and shattered on the ground below. Tony quickly stepped out of his suit and ran over towards Peters body.

Steve, Clint, and Bucky followed closely behind him. Peter coughed and ripped off his mask.

"You ok Peter?" Tony asked.

"Yes Dad I'm fine don't worry." Howard stood up from behind the counter and slowly walked towards the group.

"Did-did you make that suit too?" Tony slowly nodded. A look of amazement crossed Howard's face, and then regret.

"Tony... I'm sorry. Y-you are clearly smarter than me and I am sorry I wasn't a good father for you. i can see that somehow you managed to be an amazing father despite my awful example. I'm sorry. So sorry." Tony stared at his father then shook his head.

"It's ok. It helped me become who I am." Tony said not sure what else to say. Howard stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his son, and Tony wrapped his arms around his dad.

"Someone care to explain what this old man is doing here?" Clint said. Peter faced palmed and Tony sighed.

.............................

Sorry this chapter isnt super good but I hope you like it anyway. This is a request chapter. Sorry for not updating in a super long time but I hope you like this chapter.

-EB