Taken Part 2

A/N Not that you care but I'm pissed right now because I had this whole chapter typed out and it was really good and it was almost 2000 words  (and on top of it I wrote it on my phone) but it didn't save and now it is all gone. RIP. Also I am thinking about doing a part three because I really like this request, but it will probably not be the next chapter if I do one. 

............

It has been a month since I got back, and I'm really happy. Of course I miss the guardians, they became my seccond family! But I'm regardless it is  wonderful to be home. I haven't gone out as Spider-Man yet, which really sucks. Dad wants me to wait for one more month, and to be honest I really don't want fight him on it so I just decided to wait. I also haven't told Ned or MJ I'm back, but the truth is I'm happy I didn't for two reasons, one being I want to surprise them on the first day of school and two being I wan't ready to talk about it until recently, but it still puts me on edge. Even though the Guardians, especially  Quil, was there for me, I still have nightmares. That would happen to some one after that got abducted by aliens and ripped away from there family for two years. Every night I wake up from a nightmare, and every night my dad is here by my side. Tomorrow is the first day of school, sure I'm nervous, I skipped a whole year! But dad set up a test for me to take, and I passed a whole year in one day. I'm excited for my life to get back to normal, well Peter normal.  After another half an hour of thinking I soon drift off into the world of sleep. 

"DAD!" I yell, as I feel my body be taken up higher and higher, the sight of my family getting smaller. I'm not scared of the height, I just want to be with my dad again. Want my feet to be on Earth, but If he gets me, I will never come back again. 

"PETER!" He yells looking up at the sky. He tries to fly upwards but is shot by and alien. 

"DAD!" I scream again, soon all I can see is blue sky and white puffy clouds, and an army of angry aliens. Kicking and screaming I beg for them to drop me, and they do. An orange planet comes into view. Hours turn into days and all I can see is my dad lifeless body sprawled out on the ground, only because he was trying to save me. My stomach growls and my throat is dry, there is no food on this planet. I wait. And I wait some more, for anyone. But after waiting a little longer I know I am dying. It's quite an awful death. Dying alone, where no one will find me, dying slowly, with a constant pain of grief. After waiting some more I see something, A white light and my dad. I am dead. 

"Peter, It's ok," I shoot up in bed and feel beads of sweat dripping slowly down my forehead. Dad has one hand rested on my shoulder and the other laying limply on my bed. Tears leave my eyes and I throw my arms around dad's neck and rest my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm scared." I whisper out, my voice being muffled from the fabric of my dad's shirt. 

"Of what Peter? I'm here, I love you, The Guardians are safe and they love you, The Avengers are here and they love you," His voice is quite and smooth, one hand in my hair and the other rubbing soothing circles on my back. 

"Dying alone. I'm scared of being helpless. I'm scared of being alone." Dad pulls me closer and whispers into my ear. After I stop crying he lays me back down in my bed like a child, and then lays down next to me. I curl into his side and fall to sleep moments later. 

.............

"If you need anything give me a jingle! Love you Pete," Dad says giving me a hug, I open the car door and step outside the vehicle, 

"Ok, Love you too Dad," I wave and close the door. Soon I join the crowd of annoying high school students with a big smile on my face. I walk down the familiar hallways, looking at all the posters. I also notice they got rid of the crappy bubbler and replaced it with a nice new one. I turn the corner and see Ned. I resist the urge to run up to him, instead I walk up behind him.