Pwetty Daaada

Tony Stark has been missing for months. The news shook the world. But the single person it affects most, the world doesn't know about. His two year old son Peter. Everyday Peter would cry and ask, "Daaada?" Pepper would sadly smile and shake her head, each day feeling her heart break a little more, would Peter ever have his dad back?
Months after Tony was takenPepper found out amazing news, Tony Stark was coming home. Pepper smiles and covers her mouth in shock, then happy tears stream down her face. She then runs down the hall and into Peters room.
"Hey Peter, Dada is coming home!" Peter stands up in his crib and his face lights up!
"Daaaaada home!" Peter exclaims while clapping. Pepper giggles and picks the boy up and spins him around while nodding.
The next week passed slowly as they waited for Tony to come home. It was a normal morning, Peter was sitting in his high chair eating some cereal when Peppers phone started to ring. It was one of the advisors.
"Tony is home!" Pepper chokes on her drink and waist no time grabbing Peter. She doesn't say anything to him as she wants to surprise the young boy Peter looks around in confusion, but when noticing Peppers smiling face Peter smiles and giggles. Once they approach the landing they see a large black helicopter. Tony Stark walks down the steps.
"DAAADA!" Peter says in excitement. Tony runs out of the helicopter and Pepper runs to meet him. Tony holds Pepper and Peter in a big hug. "DAAADAA!" Peter exclaims. Tony chuckles the gently takes his son from Pepper.
"Hey Pete how are you? I missed you buddy," Tony pulls the warm and happy body closer to him. Peter places his small hand on the glowing coming from his shirt. He then looks up at Tony. "That's my arch reactor," Peter giggles and puts both hands over the glowing light.
"Prwetty Daaada," peter giggles again. Tony laughs. "I wove you Dada," tears of happiness runs down Tony's face. Peter moves his hand from the glowing light and places it on his dads cheek.
"I love you to Peter," Pepper smiles and hugs Tony and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Tony places an arm around Pepper and holds Peter tightly in his other arm. God did he miss. They walk into the tower ignoring everybody trying to say hi to him. The only thing that they cared about is that they where together again.
......
A/N sorry this chapter is very very short but I think it's cute and wanted to add it any way. I just felt like putting this cute chapter up today cause why not
-EB