5 Realms

This is a summary of a new book I will be publishing soon. 

Idea credit to @Eridansuly

Each realm isn't fond of each other, but they must work together for all of them to survive, due to the fact that each realm has an absence of one of the elements, they can only get that element from the planet that specializes in the particular element. For example Dinger specializes in fire, but is in the absence of Water. Each realm is connect in the middle, which is called the Central. The Central allows for the elements to pass through. When the elements were created there was a person named Tatson who wanted all the elements for his planet, and his only. So the Queen of fire, magic, air, and the King of Earth and Water were forced to create separate realms, The Queen of Fire, created Dinijor, and so on and so forth. All was well until Tatson found out about the plans of the Kings and Queens, so he stole one element from each realm, figuring that that would destroy each planet and he would rule, unfortunately for him, the Kings and Queens created a place called The Central, which then allowed for one element to travel to the realm in absence of that particular element. And together the Kings and Queens were able to destroy Taston, however they were not able to recover the stolen elements. There was one more catch, with the expense of defeating Taston, the Kings and Queens had to give up there friendships, and it was soon replaced with hatred. The kings and Queens wished to destroy a realm but was not able to because then there planet would be destroyed without the element they are lacking. 

As generations pasts, children grew up to hear the story of the evil Tatson, however they did not know that all the Kings and Queens used to be friends, so they grew up hating the other planets. But when the universe was shook with the news of Tatson being woken up one person had to meet from each realm. The only problem is only descendants of the Kings and Queens were allowed to pass into the central and into each others realms without dying, these chosen people also have the power that there planet specialized. But there was a catch. You see, basically everyone wanted to be the chosen ones, well of course besides the chosen ones. There was another catch, nobody knew who the chosen ones where. They found out, by themselves, through dreams. The whole universe knew that the chosen ones could have a dream of their element. When the chosen ones are summoned to The Central to meet, the hate each other, but soon learn to be friends. 

I'll let you know when I publish this!!