"I hate you guys." I said.

"But you love Michael, you said it yourself." Geoff said now with his hands off of Ryan.

"ARE YOU GUYS GAY? I SHIP IT! MAVIN ALL THE WAY!" Ray said jumping up and down like before.

Literally he jumps up and down for everything he finds exciting.

The thought of being gay and with Michael never crossed my mind.

"Ew no." Michael said crawling out of the tent,"I'm as straight as a line."

"A squiggly line." Joel said curving his hand.

"A dash." Michael said back.

I looked at his hands by his sides and they were both in fists. I knew he was upset now and I too crawled out of the small tent.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he shook it off walking toward the now put out fire.

The fire was still a bit warm and the once fresh wood was now ashes.

The guys continued to laugh behind me as I walked back into the tent.

I sat down as Barbara soon entered and sat down in front of me.

I felt my feet pull in and I hugged my knees.

"I'm sorry I laughed." She said putting a hand on my leg.

"I didn't mean to do that but it was fitting."

Her words made me slouch a bit.

I don't feel like that about Michael. He's my best friend not my lover.

She sighed,"That came out wrong."

She moved a pillow and she was now directly in front of me.

"They were being a bit harsh but don't let that get to you. Michael's your best friend he's not mad don't worry."

I released my knees and nodded.

"I'm not upset Barbara."

"Okay." She said getting up to exit the tent,"Team Mavin all the way." She said on the way out.

Eventually noon came around the corner and everyone packed up all of their belongings.

I found myself in an awkward situation when Michael and I both tried to gather our stuff in the small tent.

Nevertheless it was silent the entire time but his face showed he wasnt mad at all. Yet he was still silent.

That's when I began to worry. If Geoff wasn't lying, did I really say things about Michael in my sleep.

I felt my hands begin to shake as I carried my bag to Geoff's car.

Luckily I got to the trunk before I dropped anything and I sat down in the car by the window.

Barbara sat in the middle while Michael sat against the other window.

On the way back to the office to drop everyone off I tried to make it less awkward.

Everyone now and then someone, other than Michael and I, would crack a joke and I would smile and chuckle even though Geoff's jokes were corny.

Not to mention Barbara's puns.

"Geoff just stop." I said trying to make it seem like I was into the conversation.

"Gavin I'm gonna quiz you on this story when we get home you just wait." He replied looking in the mirror at me.

I caught his gaze and I slouched down into the seat a bit more.

He continued going on about something but I wast aware what it was.

I was busy looking out the window at the city of Austin.

Europe is a lot different than America with plenty of different foods and the scenery is different there.

I kinda missed it.

"Hey Geoff when can I go home?" I blurted out.

He was silent at such a sudden series of words before speaking.

"We are going home." He said.

"No I mean when can I go home, to England. You know see some people. Visit."

"Well it really doesn't matter, you can go whenever you'd like buddy." He said.

The conversations between Geoff, Ryan and Barbara continued right after I says okay.

I hadn't bothered to take my eyes off the window but I could already tell Michael was looking out the window too.

I couldn't hear anything coming from Michael and I felt a bit bad.

What if I actually said things about loving Michael in my sleep.

I shook my head.

That can't be true. I'm like Michael. Straight as a line.

And then I pictured Joel's hand that was curved.

A squiggly line.

No. I'm not.

But then again what if I did say things. We were holding hands for pete sake not to mention practically cuddling.

I let out a small sigh as the road continued to move beneath the car.

I hope we get back to the office soon.