I Won't Be Distracted

"Really?" Hope asked. The entire kingdom had their eyes glued to the two, including the groom.

"Of course," Emma said, then took her hand. Hope have the biggest smile she could, then the people watched in shock as the mother and daughter left the castle.

"Where are we going, exactly?" Emma asked.

"To a bar, I'm pretty sure that's where he went."

When they got the tavern, he was inside indeed. They all became silent when they saw the princess.

"Bloody hell, little lass. Did you crash her wedding?" Hook asked.

"She believes me, why can't you?" Hope asked him. Emma watched the pirate with confusion as Hook watched her with slight admiration.

"You took the child's word for it that your true love was a pirate?"

She smirked at him, then said, "I took a leap of faith that I'd find happiness, yes. Would you?"

Killian looked at her for a second more, then walked up close to her. Suddenly, a wind broke from between them, and Hope smiled.

"See, I told you," she told Killian with a smile. He was confused, but somehow, his dedication for revenge has simmered down. Looking between the two beautiful girls that stood in front of him, he noticed the resemblance between them. He even saw a bit of himself in the face of the child.

"You said you were our daughter?" He questioned.

"I'm not from here, but the alternate versions of you two are my mommy and daddy. Thank you for trusting me enough to meet each other, now I have a family to get to," she said and left the bar. Emma and Killian watched as she walked out with a smile, then Hope headed back to the docks.

"It worked," Hope said with a smile.

"Of course it did, love."

Emma grabbed Hope's hand and they made a portal. Now that the power of Killian and Emma's true love had been created in this realm, their magic begin to work again. Once they all walked through, they were back in Storybrooke.

Nobody in the town noticed that they were gone, the only thing that changed for them was that Hook was awake; the time was frozen in Storybrooke.

They got back home and turned on the lights, then Hope ran up to her room and closed the door.

"Hello, little one," the Black Fairy said. Hope looked up and shot magic at her with complete rage. She dodged it and it hit the wall, knocking down a few picture frames.

"I'm not here to hurt you, I just wanted to see how you were doing," she said. They heard quick, loud footsteps coming up the stairs, then the fairy went up close to Hope.

"No matter how hard you fight it, I will have you magic in the end," she said and poofed away.

"What the hell was that?" Emma asked and looked at the destruction. Hope refused to meet their gaze and stared at her hands. 

"What happened, little lass?" Killian asked, but she stayed silent. Both of them walked up to her and sat on her bed.

"We can help you, you just have to tell us what's wrong."

Hope then looked up and saw worry in her parents eyes, and she didn't want to make it worse.

"I'm okay, just tired. Good night," she told them and rolled over as she got under the covers, keeping her eyes opened.

"We'll be downstairs," she heard her mother say, then the door close. Hope peeked up, checking to make sure they were gone, then opened the window and left.

She went to the docks and looked at the water.

"Hope?" Oliver loudly asked. She turned around and covered his mouth with her hand.

"Shush Oliver. The Black Fairy is here," she said, then let him go.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"My parents are at my house and the fairy just came there. My dad just woke up from a coma because of her, so I can't let her go near them. She's only after me, but she hurts anyone I'm around anyway. That's why I have to be alone, so go," Hope told him, then got on the ship.

"How is being alone going to help you?" He questioned, following her into the ship.

"Because I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, and I won't be distracted."

"Distracted from what?"

She looked at him, then started pushing him to the exit.

"The less you know, the better," she told him and shut the door after he was out. She laid on the bed and tried to go to sleep. She was going to need as much energy as she could have to do what she was going to do next.