Look, There's the Jolly Roger!

"We don't know."

Hope's face fell, then she looked up with a smile.

"Maybe my mom knows," she said and ran out the door.

On the way there, Hope got tired and slowed down while the rest kept their quick pace. Suddenly, she was yanked away by her arm.

"Finally."

"Oliver, what are you doing?" Hope questioned. He looked at her with a cocked eyebrow.

"You aren't surprised to see me?" He asked, and she snatched her arm from his grip.

"No, I watched you try to rob Gold. Why would you want to bring back Pan after everything he did to you?"

"Because he was the only one who didn't lie to me. You said that you'd take me with you, and you left me there," he told her.

"We looked for you, but we needed to get back here and make sure Pan didn't escape."

Oliver gave her a long glare before pushing her on the ground, causing her to hiss at the pain of the sores that hadn't healed much since the accident.

"I was coming, I saw your father's ship sail away. Oh yeah, where is he anyway?" Oliver asked as Hope struggled to get up.

"Why do you care?"

"Because he left you alone while you were still in the hospital because he thought your mother died, and now you can feel the same way I did," he said, then walked away. Hope had tears forming in her eyes as she pondered what he had said.

"Hope!"

She wiped her eyes then turned around and Emma grabbed her into a hug.

"Is Daddy coming back?" She asked. Emma pushed her back and put her hand on Hope's cheek.

"He will."

"How do you know?"

"Because we are going to find him."

They all went to Granny's for a hot chocolate to celebrate their return, but Hope wasn't happy. She didn't even have the energy to pretend to be. Emma wasn't happy either, but she faked a smile.

Hope sat in the booth, popping the top off of the cup, then back on repeatedly. Emma looked down at her daughter and noticed she really didn't want to be there.

"I think we should be going," Emma said.

"But this is all about you two, you can't leave now," Snow told her.

"Yeah, well we have some stuff to do. I'll see you guys later, okay?" Emma said and grabbed Hope's hand and leaving the inn.

"We will find him Hope, but we have to figure out where he could've gone first," Emma said to her.

"He left me Mommy, when he thought you died," Hope said, which shocked Emma.

"Why do you think that?"

"I don't think that, I know it because that's what he did."