Mommy?

"Don't!" Hope said and threw her hand out at her. Emma was slowly pulled back and placed on the bed.

"How the hell did you do that?" Emma asked.

"Hey, you told me that was a bad word," Hope told her. She walked up to her mother and gave her a hug.

"Oh, hello," Emma said with surprise in her voice. Hope pulled back and looked into her mothers eyes.

"You don't remember me?" She asked. Emma got up and backed away from the girl.

"Do I know you?" She questioned. Hope's eyes started to tear up which she quickly wiped away. She looked at Henry who was waiting at the doorway.

"I thought you did," Hope answered.

"Okay, well I better get going," Emma said and went back to the window.

"Wait," Henry said, entering the room.

"Who are you?" She asked him.

"I'm, um, your bodyguard. Your parents asked me to escort you to wherever you head off to," he said with a smile.

"Then who's this?" She asked, pointing at Hope.

"She's a family member who came to visit. You don't mind if she tags along, do you?" He questioned.

"You aren't going with me, it's a personal quest."

"May I at least ask where you are going?"

"Sure, but you won't get an answer," Emma said. She threw her legs out the window and smiled back at them.

"Mommy, please stop," Hope said. Emma paused and looked back at the girl, who was wearing a face full of sadness.

"Mommy?" She asked and came back in. Hope walked up to her and smiled.

"I know you don't remember, but you're my mommy. You have to believe me."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think I would forget giving birth," Emma said, then jumped out of the window. Henry nor Hope tried to stop her that time, it was no use.

"Now what?" Hope asked Henry.

"We have to follow her."

"Then let's go!" Hope exclaimed, and ran out of the castle, Henry following. They saw her run towards the woods, then stop to take a break on a log.

"Where are you going?" Hope asked, and Henry sighed, as he followed her from behind a tree.

"You're following me?" Emma asked. Hope and Henry shrugged.

"If you must know, I'm taking passage on a pirate ship to leave my kingdom. I'm not a princess, and I don't belong here," she said, and Hope's eyes lit up.

"You're going to see Captain Hook?" She asked, making Emma scoff.

"Why on earth would I ever want to ride on that man's ship? I can't stand him," she told her. Hope looked at Henry who looked like he had an idea.