I'm Going Home

"Yeah, who are you?"

"My name's Henry, I'm your son," he said with a smile and walked inside.

"Kid-" she said, then Hope invited herself in as well.

"Wait, who are you?" Emma asked.

"Not really important, but he can tell you what is," she said. Henry was walking around the kitchen.

"Okay, you guys need to give me a minute," Emma said, then went to the bathroom.

"Do you have any juice?" Henry called out, then Hope handed him some.

"Never mind, I found it!" He said, then Emma came back out.

"Okay, look, I'm not your mother, you need to go back home."

"Then take us back. The town is called Storybrooke," Hope said.

"Storybrooke, really?"

"Yes, please take us back, then you never have to see us again," she told her mother.

"Hang on, why are you here?" Emma asked.

"That's a conversation for the car," Hope said and stole her keys, then ran out the door.

"Hey!" Emma yelled, and Hope snickered all the way to the bug.

"How'd you know this was my car?" Emma asked when she got in, seeing Oliver and Hope in the back seat.

"Who the hell are you?"

"You know what? We are all adopted siblings. Let's just leave it at that," Hope said, then Emma put the car in drive.

"What's your address?" She asked the children.

"324 not telling street," Hope said, and Emma slammed on breaks and got out.

"This isn't working, we need to go to Gold," Hope told Oliver.

"Okay, let's go then."

"What's Gold going to do?" Henry asked.

"Sorry Henry, but the less you know, then better. Stay with Emma and make sure she doesn't leave," Hope said then the three of them got out of the car.

"Where are they going?" Emma asked.

"Home, but I'm staying with you."

"Gold!" Hope yelled, walking into the shop. He came from the back with his cane.

"I haven't seen you guys around, must be new. How can I help you?"

"I need magic, I know you have some," Hope said.

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yes you do, you're awake. I've heard that you're always awake. Please just help us get back to our home."

"I think Dr. Hopper could be of better help than I."