Wake Up

Hope got up and looked around at the townspeople of Storybrooke. She recognized all of them, but not one of them noticed her. She went to Granny's to see if Emma was there, and she was.

"Mommy," she said in hopes of her remembering. Emma turned around and faced her.

"Me?" She asked. Hope's eyes began to water, but she took a deep breath and they went away.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked, putting her hand on her back.

"I just want you to remember!" Hope yelled, then ran out. She began to think that she would never get home, to her family that knows who she is.

Hope's tears were clouding her sight as she was running down the sidewalk. She ran into someone, then fell on her back.

"Bloody hell, lass, watch where you are going," Killian said. She quickly stood up and hugged him while she cried.

"What're you doing?" He asked and tried to escape, then Emma came out of the diner.

"What is going on?" She asked, then Hope finally let go and looked between her parents.

"Hello, love," Hook said with a grin, but Emma rolled her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asked Hope.

"You won't believe me, so I'm not telling you. I have to figure this out," she said and ran away.

"What the bloody hell was that? I bet it was Gold who put her up to this, trying to trap me-"

"Will you calm down? She's just a little girl."

Hook straightened up and grinned.

"If the lady insists," he said with a bow, but Emma was gone before he had the chance to look up.

"Did that little girl just call you mommy?" Snow asked as Emma sat back down at the bar.

"I don't know, but I've never seen her before. Do you recognize her from the Enchanted Forest?"

"No."

"Henry!" Hope yelled. He turned around and looked at the little girl.

"I need help," she said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"You're my brother in the future. Well, half brother, but I need your help to go home. I think you're the only one who will listen to me," she pleaded.

"Wait, if you're my half sister, who are your parents?"

"Emma and Hook, can you help me?"

"Well, I didn't see that coming. Anyway, I can try to help you," he said. She threw herself at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank you! I need Jefferson's hat from your grandpa's shop. I think it's the only way because my magic isn't really working," Hope told him.

"Okay, let's go."

They went to the shop and Henry went into the back where Gold was, while Hope grabbed the hat from under the counter.