I'm Okay

~one month later~

Hope and Emma were walking down the sidewalk, heading to Granny's for hot chocolate with cinnamon.

"Thank you, Mommy!"

They walked over to the table, but Hope dropped her drink before they got there.

"What happened?" Emma asked her with a obvious concern.

"Nothing, I'm okay."

Hope has been having visions of Pan. His voice jumped out at her, telling her that what she had soon was going to be taken away from her if she didn't do what the voice was telling her to do. Everyday, she tried fighting it off, but never completely won.

"No, you're not. I think you should go see Archie," Emma told her. Ever since Hope has gotten back from Neverland, Emma had been noticing things have been different. Hope would stare off into space for minutes at a time, hide in her room for hours, and trip on things that weren't there. Now she was dropping things.

"No, I'm really okay," Hope said. Emma looked at her for a second more, then bought her another hot chocolate.

"Hope, do you want to go ride on my motorcycle?" Henry asked her. She shook her head and looked down at the ground, then Henry looked at Emma.

"Hey Sweetie, go wait in the car. I'll be there in just a minute, okay?" Emma said, and she scurried off.

"Is she okay?" Henry asked.

"I don't know. She's been acting like that for a month, and she won't tell me what's going on."

"Do you think it's because of what happened on Neverland?"

"Possibly? I'm setting up an appointment with Archie for tomorrow," Emma told her son.

"That's great! I'll catch you later then?"

Emma nodded and went back to the car.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Just catching up. Hey, do you want to go for a ride on your dad's ship?" Emma asked.

"Not really."

"Well, I have some errands to run, so you're going to have to," Emma said, a bit irritated that she doesn't want to do anything. Hope just shrugged and looked out the window.

"Hello, love," Killian said with a smile, then gave Emma a quick kiss.

"Hey, I'm going to Archie's office, can you watch Hope?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm going to schedule an appointment for her actually," she told him.

"Oh, I assumed she'd already been to see the cricket, but yes, I would love to watch over our little lass," he said. They looked over at the yellow bug and saw Hope looking down at her lap. They walked over to her and opened up the door.

"Ready to go on a ride? I'll let you steer," Killian said and smiled widely at her. She slowly got out of the car and walked over to the docks with her hot chocolate in her hands. Emma and Killian shared a quick look, then went on their way.

"Why so glum?" Hook asked his daughter who was sitting on the deck.

"I'm not. I should probably get to steering the ship," she said and got up. Hook grabbed her and sat her back down.

"I'm quite perspective when it comes to those I love. Tell me what's going on with you, darling."

"I'm okay, Daddy," she said with a smile and walked away. He let her go, trying not to pressure her.

"Do you remember how to steer?"

"Of course I do," she said.

"She's just always distracted. It's like she skipped childhood and went to full on teenager," Emma told Archie.

"Do you know what could be distracting her?"

"I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with Neverland."

"Okay, well I'm here everyday. I can talk with her anytime."

"Thanks Archie."

"Can we have take out for dinner?" Hope asked her mom.

"Sure."

"I'm going to wait in the car," Hope said. They arrived at a restaurant, and Emma got out of the car. Suddenly, a knock on the car window pulled Hope out of her thoughts. She got out of the car and looked at the man.

"I hear that you are having trouble focusing, and I can help," he said.

"I don't need help, Mr. Gold," she said.

"Well, I need yours, so come to my shop tomorrow. I can stop Pan's voice inside your head, and I get something in return so you won't owe me a thing," he told her. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"How do you know about that?" She asked him.

"I know everything, dearie. I assure you can trust me," Gold said and left.

"Hey, what're you doing?" Emma asked Hope, standing outside of the car.

"Oh, I just wanted some fresh air," she answered and got back in.

They pulled up to the house and went inside. Hope didn't bother associating with anyone, she just went straight into her room.

"Hope!" Emma yelled. She came back down and looked up at them with a smile.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry," she said and started back up the stairs. Killian went after her and picked her up bridal style, and sat her on the couch.

"Daddy, I want to go to sleep."

"Sorry, love, but you aren't going anywhere until you tell us what's going on," he told her. She stayed silent, before jumping up and running to the food. She grabbed a box, then sat at the table.

"Nothing is going on, see?" She said and took a bite of the burger. Hook and Emma looked at her with confusion.

"Good night," Hope said, then took another bite before running upstairs.

"Archie will find out what's wrong," Emma said to her husband.

"Wait, what" Hope said, coming back down.

"You are going to see Archie tomorrow."

Hope stood there for a second, then smiled.

"Okay."

She knew what she was going to do. When they dropped her off at the shrink, she was actually going to see Gold, without anyone knowing. Hope couldn't stand the voices in her head any longer. She didn't want magic anymore.