Middle Child

I had an amazing time at the baby shower, but I was glad to be back at home where I could prop my feet up. I went to the bathroom and began getting ready for my bubble bath. I pulled my hair into a bun before attempting to pull off the red gown.

"Can I help?" Jack asked while admiring me from the bathroom doorway.

"Yes please." I said. I was relieved that he came to my rescue.

"Where's Julianna?"

"She's sleeping." He answered.

He unclamped the clasps that held the dress in place ,before unzipping the zipper and pressing his lips to my bare back causing a slight chill down my spine.

"I missed touching you." He whispered against my ear.

I swung around and pressed my lips hard into his, while he pressed my back into the countertop.

"Careful, I have a baby inside of me." I reminded him while giggling.

"I'm trying to be inside of you." He said against my lips before kissing me once more.

I refrained from sliding out of the dress until I figured he wouldn't be leaving.

"Let's get in the bathtub." He encouraged.

I held onto the dress tightly.

"What's wrong?"

"I have stretch marks now, they're really bad." I frowned.

"Baby, I don't give a damn about stretch marks, get your fine ass over here."

I walked over to him,still feeling self conscious as he pulled the dress down revealing all of the changes my body had undergone.

He helped me into the steaming bath, before sliding in behind me and pulling my back against his chest.

"It's gonna be hell getting up from this tub." I sighed. "But it's worth it."

"Anna told me about a little boy in her class named Roger. I think she likes him." I informed.

"I'm gonna have to let her know no boys until you're 30.  Neither one of my girls are gonna have boyfriends."

"Jack." I laughed "I'm sure they'll both have you wrapped around their fingers, Anna already does."

"I'm going to always keep you girls safe, you know that right?"

I agreed. I definitely know.

"What do you want to name her?" He asked while playing with a loose strand of my hair.

"I actually,think we should wait to have her before picking out a name. I want to make sure her name is just as beautiful as she will be."

"That's fine with me."

He reached for the pink loofa before dousing it in the water and bathing my back.

When we finished washing up, Jack massaged my swollen feet.

He placed a stool at the corner of the bed and continued to massage my feet. His hands felt good as the lotion glided from his fingers onto my skin.

After a few minutes he parted my legs and pulled me closer to him.

His hot mouth found it's way to the even hotter place between my legs.

"Jack."

"Relax, Detka. Please let me take care of you."

I did just that I relaxed my shoulders, and relaxed my back against the silk sheets.

Jack held onto my thighs with his arms, being sure to have them in a firm grip as I wriggled beneath him.

He left a trail of kisses on my thigh before slipping his tongue through my already anxious folds.

I hadn't let him touch me like this in weeks. The feeling was unexplainable. The way his tongue dibbled and dabbled. I needed this.

He untied his robe, revealing his nakedness once again.

He treated me like a delicate flower as he kissed the areas that were once free of stretch marks.

"You're beautiful, Maliyah. Always." He cooed as he took me into the night.

Sooooooo only 2 chapters left guys 🤗❤️