Bad Girls Club

🚨Readers Discretion is Advised🚨

I began last minute packing and double checking.

Did I grab my lipstick? Do I have enough shoes?

"Baby, we've gotta head to the airport." Jack reminded. "The car is waiting for us outside."

I was still wearing booty shorts and Jack's T-shirt.

"I've gotta get dressed!" I yelled out of frustration.

"It's okay, we're taking my father's business jet. You look fine, just slide on a pair of sweats, I'd hate to kill a man for staring at those sexy ass legs of yours."

I hid the smile that was threatening to appear. He made me feel all gushy when he said things like that.

I quickly found a pair of pants and slid into them while Jack took answered an incoming phone call.

"Zdravstvuyte?"

It was so amazing to me how fluent he was in Russian and how smoothly he pronounced the words.

"Ochen' khorosho, kak vy?"  His expression changed from neutral to pissed in the matter of seconds

"Chto, chert voz'mi, ty imeyesh' v vidu?" He raised his voice and began pacing the bedroom floor.

"Ne zvonite mne snova, poka problema ne budet reshena!"

He hung up the phone and turned to me while I looked at him from the bed.

"Is everything okay?"

"Perfect. I just need you to hurry so we can get on the plane detka."

"Are you sure? You don't look—."

"I said I'm fine!" He yelled cutting me off. "Just get ready so we can go!"

He hurt my feelings and my little ole heart couldn't take his mean words. My eyes began to water.

Fucking hormones

"I was just trying to fucking help! You're such an asshole!" I yelled while throwing a shoe at him.

"Daddy why are you two fighting?" Julianna crept in from behind the door.

"We're not fighting, moya milaya." His voice was calm as if nothing ever happened between us. He picked Julianna up and balanced her onto his hip.

"Then how come mama m looks sad?" She pointed at me and I turned away.

"Daddy just got upset and said mean things, but Daddy is really sorry." He sighed.

"Are you gonna give her a hug, so she can forgive you?" Her soft voice questioned.

Kids were always kind and could often soften a disagreement.

"Go put your socks and shoes on and wait by the front door, Anna bug." Jack said before kissing Anna's forehead and placing her back on the ground.

She twirled out of the room to do what he asked.

Jack walked over to where I was sitting on the bed a plopped right beside me. He pulled me into his arms.