4 Your Eyez Only

Readers Discretion is advised ⚠️.

My clothes are off and my body is exposed to the cool air, but I'm not cold. My temperature was steady rising while Jack teased me. He deepened the kiss and I reached out to caress his cheek, in return he pushed my hand down above my head causing me to get antsy. 

Visual

Visual

He was dominating me.  I needed that. I craved that.

After moments of biting, licking, sucking, and escaped moans and groans he broke the kiss off leaving my poor lips slightly swollen.

That wasn't the only thing swollen. I could feel his dick against my inner thighs. It felt as if it was going to burst out of his jeans.

"What are we doing ?" I breathed out, before he made his next move.

He continued planting tender kisses down my neck .

"Jack ." I whined

He lifted his head to face me. His ocean eyes were filled with lust.

"I want you Maliyah."

He took my left nipple in between his lips and began sucking on it as if it were a straw.

I squealed and wiggled from his actions.

"Behave." He warned before moving over to show my right nipple some attention.

Behave? You want me to behave but you're the one acting up?

Once more his lips were exploring various parts of my body.

I didn't shudder until he found his way in between my bare thighs. He left a trail of kisses before flicking his tongue across my yearning clit.

I rose up slightly but those aggressive hands of his pushed me back down.  I couldn't do anything but moan as he continued to show my pussy attention. He licked and licked and swirled sending my body into a spiral.

Where the hell this man learned how to please a woman like that was beyond me.

After eating me like his favorite meal. I felt my stomach tense up in the best way possible. I was having the best orgasm of my life. I screamed out before my body shook in satisfaction. Just when I thought he was finished, he lifted his head. His face glistened from my juices and he stuck two fingers in his mouth and stuck them inside of me.

I threw my head back in pleasure. His fingers were going to work stretching and rocking back and forth inside out. The heat from his tongue returned to meet my pussy once again. If this was the way I was gonna die, I'd take it.

After another toe curling orgasm,he actually came out from in between my legs and stood up. He grabbed his t shirt and walked out of the door leaving me hot and bothered.

I didn't leave the couch, only this time from a good experience, a much wanted experience.

A guy has never made me feel like that. I wanted him to finish what he started. I wanted him to behave.

I would get him back, some kind of way.

I finally got up from the sofa and took a long shower while thinking about how the night unfolded.

He made me forget that Kyle even existed and that we went out on a wonderful date.

I shut the shower off and grabbed a towel and headed to my bedroom. I through on some night clothes and called Teddy to bed. I loved sleeping with my big baby, but right now I wanted Jack in my bed.  I sighed. I'd have to suck it up and sleep alone with Teddy.  I checked my phone before lying down.

I had one text from Jack. He really think he's slick.

I hope you know the difference between dating a boy and dating a man now - J

I locked my phone not knowing how to respond to that. It was gonna be super awkward tomorrow at the extra credit class he scheduled for his students tomorrow.