Forbidden Fruit

When we reached the bedroom, the lights were dim. That was a plus. I wouldn't have to make up an excuse for why I couldn't have sex with him. I was just going to fuck him and refrain from small talk. I began to straddle him on the bed, but to my surprise, he started kissing me first. He didn't hesitate to roam my body with his hands until he curved them around my ass. I could tell he had quite the experience with the woman's body, and the simple kiss turned into a lustful make out session. His tongue danced with mine and fought for dominance. In an instant, we went from standing to lying on the bed with our clothes in a pile. He positioned himself on top of me and slid inside my wet folds. He was much bigger than what I expected, and I gasped as he pounded into me while wrapping his hands around my neck. We changed positions from missionary to doggy style, where he had more access to my entrance. He continued fucking me while planting kisses down my spine. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he pulled my hair, bringing my head farther back. He must've grabbed the strings to my mask because I felt a snap and watched the mask tumble from my face to the floor. I tried to reach for it, but he pulled me back as if I was running away from his deep stroke. After a long hour and a half, he came, emptying his load onto my ass.

"I didn't catch your name." He said in a raspy voice while cleaning up the mess with the bedsheets.

I didn't have time to be pillow talking with my teacher. I ignored him and pulled my clothes on. As soon I was finished, I made my way downstairs. I was halfway down the stairs when I realized that I had left my mask in the bedroom. I turned around, and there he was with the mask in his left hand.

His face changed from satisfaction to shock in a matter of seconds.

"Maliyah?" he asked, confused as if he couldn't believe it was me.

"I've gotta go."

"Wait." He yelled while picking his feet up to reach me, but I was too fast.

I left him and the mask behind without taking a second glance behind me. The whole way home, I thought about how I was going to drop his class and avoid seeing him. That was the most awkward thing to happen to me. Maybe he'd forget about the whole thing. When I finally arrived home, I poured Teddy his favorite dog food and gathered my nightclothes.

I stayed in the shower for a long time, trying to convince myself that I could face him and that things weren't going to be so bad.

When I got out, I sat in my bed and decided to call Karmen.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey girl, wassup?"

"Nothing, girl, I just left the party. How bout they paid us $4,000!" She squealed.

"Girl, they better had, we ain't out here popping pussy for free." I laughed.

"The bachelor was not acting like he was finna get married, honey. When I tell you, he ate my ass like Sunday dinner."

"Bitch, you are so fucking nasty, that shit is not for me," I said, scrunching my nose up. "So, you know the guy I went upstairs with?"

"You talking about that white dude with the glasses looking like a zaddy?"

"I suppose if that's how we're describing him," I replied.

"Bitch, stop flexing, you know he fine as fuck, but what about him?"

"He's my English professor." I sighed out. "And somehow, my mask got snatched off, and he found out it was me."

"Bitch, you finna get an A+ out this bitch." She laughed.

"Not really, he was doing all of the work."

"Girl, I don't know, but I've gotta get Kody ready for bed I'll talk to you later."

I scrolled through Twitter for a while until a Facebook notification appeared at the top of my screen. It was a friend request from Jack as well as a message. I sighed as my heart began to race as I clicked on the text.

Hey, Maliyah, I'm sorry that this happened, it really shouldn't have. But I can't stop thinking about what we did. We need to talk.

**

The next morning, I made myself a pot of coffee and a small breakfast of grits and bacon. If I was going to face Mr. Porter, I'd better have a good start to my day. I drove to school with anxiety, but I overcame it and walked into my class and took a seat. Immediately Mr. Porter's eyes met mine as he began his lecture on antagonists and protagonists. His eyes would scan the room now and again, but they'd always find their way back to me.

Before dismissing class, he gave a writing assignment. The class was only an hour today versus the 2 hours we usually had. I was glad class ended so early, I'd be able to go home and take a long nap before work. Before I could pack my things up, Mr. Porter was already at my desk.

"Mr.Porter I-"

"Call me, Jack." he interrupted. "I'm pretty sure we're past formal name-calling. If I'd known I'd be fucking one of my students, I wouldn't have attended that party last night."

His words kind of hurt like damn I thought we had some bomb ass sex. I guess not.

"Jack, I'm sorry that it happened like that. There's not much I can say." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"You know, I couldn't get you off my mind last night. The way your back arched when I pounded into you. The way your fingers clawed at my skin. You left scratches across my back, you know? Did you get my message?"

"Yeah, I did," I said, pulling my book bag over my shoulder. "I'm sure all of my other clients feel the same, now excuse me. I have to get home and start writing this essay. And besides, I don't mix business with pleasure."

I walked out of the classroom feeling his eyes on me as I exited. Don't get me wrong. He was as fine as they came, but he wasn't my type, and besides, I've got money to make and things to get ate.