Neighbors.

🚨Readers Discretion is Advised🚨

"I can't believe you had the audacity to have me believing that I'm the father!" Jack yelled, which in return got us a few looks.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's my fault trying to turn a hoe into a housewife."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"I can't believe you. You're a fucking asshole." I screamed before brushing past him and snatching my phone from him.

I didn't get far before he was right behind me. I exited the restaurant and stood outside.

"I'm the bad guy, but you're the one fucking other people." He spat.

"We weren't even together, Jack."

"It doesn't matter, Maliyah, you're mine. I gave you a fucking ring for God's sake."

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"So, what now? What's done is done. I'm pregnant, and I'm pretty sure it's yours. I'm 14 weeks pregnant, and I was with you."

"Why are you reckless?"

"Jack, I don't have time for this... I want to go home and get in bed."

"Well, you need to make time for this. You're bringing a child into the world; it's about time you start acting like an adult. I have to get home. The babysitter's waiting on me."

I texted Kyle to reassure him that he wasn't the father and that there was no way he could be thanks to how far along I already was.

I looked at Jack as he drove through the traffic-filled streets.

He looked a lot more stressed and tired since I moved out. I know he has his hands full with Julianna. It must be taking a toll out on him.

"I'm sorry," I say, looking at him. "I've never had anyone care about me as deeply as you do, I've never been that serious in a relationship. I will never try and hurt you like that again."

He didn't say anything. Instead, he took his right hand off the wheel and placed it in mine.

It made me smile at the fact he forgave me so easily, but I'm not apologizing. I had better things to do in the bedroom.

When we finally got back to his house, he thanked Anita, the babysitter, and paid her on her way out.

Julianna was sound asleep in her bedroom, and it was only 7:30.

I decided to make Jack and I each a sandwich.

"What are you so happy about?" Jack asked, pulling off his shirt, revealing that sweet body of his.

"I'm just glad you don't hate me, I thought you were gonna kill me."

"Kill you?" He said while making his way over to me before brushing a loose end of hair out of my face. "The only killing I'd do is to that sweet treat between your legs."

He made my cheeks heat up. Sure, men talked dirty to me all before, but when he did it, he made me feel shy and attractive.

"Here's your sandwich, professor," I smirked.

"So, what are you trying to learn today?" He said before biting into his sandwich.

"You're so fit, but you eat every fucking thing."

"Ouch. My heart." He said, exaggerating, pressing his hand to his chest. "Nah, it's just when you're still in bed at 5 am I'm running a mile or at the gym."