Chapter 45: Love Me Like You Do [ SMUT ]

Loki's green eyes widened for a moment before a smile grew on his face. He gently held either side of her face as he leant down, pressing his cold lips against her warm ones. Tasha felt electricity run through her body from him as she began to kiss him back, their lips moving slowly against one another.

Loki's hands found their way to Tasha's waist while hers rested against his shoulders as she deepened the kiss by running her tongue along the edge of his lip. Loki let out a groan, dominating his tongue with hers as he pushed it into her mouth. Tasha let out a soft moan as she held onto the back of his neck, feeling Loki's fingers dig into her waist even tighter than before.

"I'm in love with you," Loki pulled back just enough to smile at her. "I hope you know that."

"I believe I have some notion, Loki." Tasha giggled as she pulled him down once more. "Shut up and kiss me."

The kiss continued to heat up as Tasha began to play with his hair, tugging on it gently to push his mouth closer to hers. Loki growled, pushing Tasha hard against the wall, grabbing both of her wrists and pinning them above her head with one hand, the other holding her waist as he pushed his body against hers. She let out a whimper as she felt him push against her, the feeling only sending more heat to her core. Loki chuckled, pulling back to smirk at her.

"Don't get cocky." Tasha rolled her eyes, tugging against his grip on her wrists. Loki didn't budge, his blue eyes gleaming as his smirk turned into a loving smile before he pressed a chaste kiss to her lips before moving down to her neck. She let out a gasp as his teeth dragged against her skin, sucking on the area for a moment before moving to another close by. Loki's free hand moved from her waist to her chest, pressing gently. He rubbed his thumb against her clothed nipple, causing Tasha to moan out as her fingers dug into his shoulders. Loki chuckled, his other hand moving down to her backside, gently caressing her.

Tasha sighed contently when Loki continued to suck on every inch of her neck, biting gently as he left love marks everywhere he could. Tasha let out a gasp when Loki bit down harder, blood slowly seeping from the small wound that Loki gladly licked up. He continued to caress her breast while his other hand gently grabbed her ass, pushing her harder against him. She could feel his clothed erection against her thigh, causing her to push Loki back slightly. He stared at her confused for a moment before she smiled lovingly at him, pulling his lips down to hers once more.

Their tongues fought for dominance as Loki moved both of his hands to her ass, continuing to press his hips against hers. She let out moan after moan as Loki moved one hand from her ass to where she wanted him most, rubbing her achingly slow. He growled when he felt her wetness through her dress, biting her lip hard as his hand on her back began to untie her dress.

"Loki—" Tasha moaned as he pushed against her harder. "Not here — Fuck!"

Loki chuckled darkly, "And why not? Why shouldn't I take you right here?"

Tasha pushed him away slightly, smiling. "Come on, Romeo." She teased, pulling on his hand. In no time they were in his quarters, both breathing heavily as they gazed at one another.

Tasha pushed Loki against the wall hard, causing the God to look at her with a happily surprised expression. Her hands quickly undid the strings on his top, pulling it off him to reveal his bare chest. Tasha leaned forward, letting her fingers trail along his bare skin while her lips found his neck. Loki grabbed onto her waist tightly as he closed his eyes, focussing on nothing but her. She ran her tongue along his neck, kissing and sucking as she went until she reached his chest, peppering light kisses as she continued south.