Chapter Nineteen: Hope = Suicide to Your Heart

A week had passed since their heart to heart, and things were different. They were still stuck on Sakaar, but neither of them thought much of leaving. Both far too focused how their relationship was growing.

As much as Tasha tried to push Loki away, he wouldn't let her... and it got to a point where she wouldn't stop him.

"You know I hate these things." Tasha sighed as she felt Loki's arm snake around her waist.

"If you'd like, we could go home and do something more... enticing."

"You're such a flirt." Tasha sighed playfully. "I hate you."

"I hate you." Loki replied with a smirk, dodging Tasha's hand which went to slap him.

" Loki replied with a smirk, dodging Tasha's hand which went to slap him

"I'm thirsty."

"I will get you a refreshment."

"Iced tea please, darling."

Tasha waited patiently for Loki to return, but as her feet got tired she decided to find a place to sit. Her heart sunk when she noticed Loki at the bar, a waitress leaning against him as him and her laughed. Her eyes flashed purple as anger boiled in her chest, betrayal turning to rage as she stalked over to the two.

"Darling, here—" Loki was about to hand Tasha her drink when she grabbed the waitress by the hair and threw her hard across the room. "What the hell—"

Tasha's magic broke the glass in Loki's hand as he looked at her worriedly. "Tasha, what's wrong? Why are you—"

Loki was silenced when Tasha brought her hand down across his cheek hard, the sound echoing in her ears. She then moved passed him, knowing well enough Loki would follow her. "Tasha! Slow down!" He went to grab her arm but let out a yelp when her skin burned his hand.

"How many woman did you bed while I thought you were dead?"

"What?!"

"It's a simple question." Tasha snapped, not looking at Loki as anger boiled in her veins. The music in the club couldn't even begin to drown out the broken thoughts in her head. "With a simple answer."

"Tasha—"

Tasha looked at him, smiling coldly at him. "That's what I thought. Goodbye, Loki."

Loki called after her, but she drowned him out as she became lost in the crowd of people before exiting the club.

I have to get off this stupid planet. Get as far away from Loki as fucking possible.

"Look at that, boys!"

Tasha's steps halted as she saw a group of men down the alley from her. She sighed in frustration but continued to advance the dark and narrow street.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone?" One of the men asked as he stepped towards her, the other men cackling with laughter.

"C'mon, guys. Let's not make a scene." Tasha said as the men surrounded her. One of the men touched Tasha's arm, causing her to pull back. "Don't fucking touch me."