Chapter Eleven: Tournament or Chaos? You choose

Tasha sighed deeply as she sat next to Loki in the Grandmaster's main box, many people say in the rows behind them, or standing, drinking and speaking loudly. She had made sure to sit at least a foot away from Loki, but as soon as the Grandmaster wakes up to the couple, both sat as close as they possibly could.

Loki wrapped his arm firmly around Tasha's waist as she leaned into him slightly. He relished in the way she would shiver when he would move his fingers along her delicate skin. She was intoxicating to him, and she knew it.

Tasha sat silently in Loki's arms as the Grandmaster made the initial announcements for the tournament. She let out a scoff, glaring at Loki when he pinched her hip hard. "Ow!" She whispered in anger as she pinched him back.

"Your incredible HULK!"

Loki nearly choked to death on his own saliva at the name, while Tasha's eyes widened, her eyes staring at the large, green figure that emerged from the caverns below. She pulled out of Loki's arms, her arms leaning forward onto her legs as she stared down at her lost friend.

"Holy shit."

"Fascinating! Isn't he?" The Grandmaster sat on his side of the couch, smiling.

"Y-Yes!" Loki nudged Tasha side, pushing her to play along. "That beast looks — terrifying."

"Y-yeah! Br— The Hulk, you call him? He looks like one tough bitch." Tasha said with a forced grin, leaning over the railing as she acted like she was completely into the fight.

"You better keep this one close, Loki." Grandmaster smirked at him before looking at Tasha. "She's a keeper."

"She certainly is." Loki agreed, though he felt himself angry at the implications the Grandmaster had made while staring at her.

Tasha frowned when she knew the Grandmaster had quit paying attention to her. "What the hell happened to you, buddy?" She muttered under her breath as she watched her friend kill a monster.

.....

After the tournament was over, Tasha and Loki made their way back to their room in complete and utter silence until Tasha spoke up.

"Did you know?"

Loki halted his steps, turning to look at Tasha who was staring at the ground. He frowned, resting his gloved hand on her shoulder. "No, darling. I swear to you, I didn't know."

Her eyes met his for a moment, truth swimming through them that gave a calm moment to her bleeding heart. "Alright. Let's just go, okay? I need some sleep."

The two once again fell into a silence as they got to their apartment, but before Tasha could walk towards the bedroom Loki grasped onto her arm.

"What?"

"I need you to promise me—"

"Why the hell would I promise you anything?"

"Would you shut up for once?" Loki sighed impatiently.

"No. We're not together so you don't get to tell me to shut up—"

"You need to stay away from Hulk. We need to keep this act up and we both know how terrible of a liar you are."

"You don't have to worry about that," Tasha sighed as she pulled his arm away from his grasp. "I won't do anything stupid, okay? Not until we know how to get home."

•••

A/N: Short chapter but more is coming! Once again please
Please
Pleaaaase comment any ideas for future chapters! (Even if it's way way future like infinity war timeline stuff) any ideas at all help me a ton !