Chapter Four: Unfortunate Events

Remember this place. Home.

Tasha's sobs grew softer as she heard the thunder in the sky. It soothed her in a way — it was the one way Thor was able to calm her as a child. But as she was calming down, Thor was become even more upset.

"Brother..." Loki put his hands up defensively, but before Thor could do anything more, Tasha called to him.

"Thor!"

Both men were startled by the worried noise that came from her. She was staring towards a darkness with a green light slowly emerging from within. Both Loki and Thor walked to Tasha, both equipping their armor as Tasha did the same.

From the darkness appeared a woman dressed in black and green, her eyes dark as she stepped out of the portal which shut behind her. "So he's gone. Shame, I would've loved to see that."

"Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin."

"Really? You don look like him."

"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement."

"You sound like him."

"And what about you, girl?" Hela asked as her black eyes darted to Tasha who stepped towards her, only to be stopped by Loki's hand grabbing her arm.

"She is none of your concern." He hissed.

"Sentiment. How touching. I could vomit." Hela shook her head before smirking at Tasha. "Do you let these mere boys speak for you?"

"No." Tasha shoved Loki back, glaring at him before turning to her sister. "I am Tasha. Daughter of Odin."

Hela let out a shrill laugh. "Don't make me laugh, girl. You are a mere pawn in a game you know nothing of."

Tasha glared. "I will not let you harm anyone, not here and not on Asgard."

"You say you are Orin's daughter... and yet... " Her words faded off as she sighed. "You'd do much better without these fools, child. I can teach you things you can't possibly even dream of. Come with me and we can rule together."

It was Tasha's turn to laugh. "I don't think so. You're going nowhere but back to Hel where you belong, sister."

"As you wish." She smirked. "Kneel."

"I beg your pardon?" Loki asked.

"Kneel. For your queen."

"I don't think so." Thor replied, throwing Mjornirir towards her.

Tasha let out an audible gasp when the hammer stopped in front of Hela who held her hand towards it.

"That's... that's not possible."

Hela smiled. "Oh darling, you have no idea what's possible."

In a single moment the hammer exploded into hundreds of pieces, falling onto the grass.

"What the fu—"

"Take us back!" Loki yelled to the sky.

"No!" Thor yelled but he was too late.

The bifrost pulled the three of them into the rainbow, gliding straight up. Tasha was the furthest behind, and as such she was the first to notice Hela gaining on them.

"Guys!"