OC File: Midori

Past: Midori was a test subject for the city lab. Whatever power enhancing injections they needed to test they tested it on her. Several years and many needles later the head doctor discovered that a combination of injections could cause a gradually worsening reaction that made the person lose control and become a genocidal monster. She started using this on Midori and sending her after her enemies. The nightmare beast has become an urban legend and Midori just wants to be free, unfortunately the scientists make all calls for her. The only person she loved was a boy named Indigo Talon who the lab disposed of because of his influence on Midori.

Present: On a homicide mission Midori got lost and after the injections wore out Crystal, Stellaluna and Peggy found her and took her in in order to keep her safe. All her trauma has caused her many mental issues like a mild case of PTSD, hallucinations, insomnia, and misophonia. She is stoic and cold as she never made real friends her age in the lab (except Indigo) so she doesn't know how to interact with people and is very scared that something bad will happen to them. Midori is trying her best to be a good person and with help she is making progress. She is absolutely brilliant, a genius.

Art:

Colors:Skin: Pale Hair: blackEyes: greenKey Outfit Colors: Black, grey, dark purple, green

Colors:
Skin: Pale
Hair: black
Eyes: green
Key Outfit Colors: Black, grey, dark purple, green

Basic Info:

Age: About 19

Background: Japanese

Sexuality: Demiromantic and Demisexual

Morality: true neutral

Birthday: November 2 (Scorpio)

Personality type: ISTP

Theme Songs:

•Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

•The Hanging Tree - The Hunger Games

•Death By Glamour - Undertale

•Youth - Daughter

•Piece By Piece - Kelly Clarkson

•For Good and No One Mourns The Wicked - Wicked

Relationships:

Peggy: Her and Peggy are the two oldest and smartest putting them at odds for alpha-apartment queen. They often debate over what to do in situations, Peggy opting towards peaceful discussions and Midori just wanting to get things done. They can work well together though, when they need to.

Stellaluna: Stellaluna reminds Midori of a younger version of herself which makes them pretty close, Stellaluna comes to her for closure and advice and finds Midori a dependable figure somewhere between a mother, sister and a friend. Midori loves Stellaluna though she doesn't exactly know how to show it, she wants the girl to know her self worth.

Crystal: Crystal is a cinnamon roll and she loves everyone. Midori is no exception, right from the beginning she cared about Midori's feelings and thoughts, Midori however did not share that love. Eventually as she becomes more comfortable she gets more and more protective of the girl, trying her best to make Crystal happy.

Amabilis: I have yet to draw or write any interactions between the two but I imagine they would have a similar relationship to that of Pacifica and Gideon in Gravity Rises. Amabilis and Midori aren't the best of friends and don't hang out a lot but they like having them there if they were to need each other, like they'd be pretty distraught if the other went MIA or died, even if they don't spend time together on the daily. Midori knows way more about the science lab than Amabilis (from experience) but he knows more than the average person, he knows it's bad. They have a relationship that mirrors two siblings.

Indigo: I have little clue what Indigo will be like but I know the two were a couple until the lab took him away, they had this genuine love for one another, and she finds it very hard to love anyone after losing him.

Unnamed Doctor: They are in a platonic abusive relationship. The doctor constantly uses Midori for her own selfish purposes, Midori knows this but she can't control what she does in her monster form and has so become a slave of aggression and cannot stop herself no matter how badly she wants to.

Starry Nights: Random BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara