The Wicked Dream Cast To End All Wicked Dream Casts

So I recently posted a thing on my Tumblr explaining why I don't like some of the popular choices for Wicked casts...and it begs the question...who do I want cast??
Well! Here is who I want cast, a list made entirely of theatre actors because it's what we deserve.

Elphaba: Ciara Renee
(Frozen, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pippin)
Her mezzo voice is so elegant and smooth and she can belt like there's no tomorrow -she is absolutely built for this. And! She's POC! Though I'm chill with anyone playing Elphaba/Glinda/Oz on stage, I think in the movie, we should be as blunt as possible with the themes of racism/colorism/performative activism/white saviour complex, so I'm definitely all for POC Elphaba. Also, Pippin and HOND were both written by the same songwriter as Wicked, so he must like Ciara.

Glinda: Annaleigh Ashford
(Legally Blonde, Wicked)
Savannah Stevenson was a close runner up, but Annaleigh Ashford is my favourite Glinda, although she's old for the role, she looks fairly young.
She was so energetic and extra when she played Glinda, whilst still having a good singing voice -I feel like some of their voices are too animated, y'know? She finds that balance.

Fiyero: Ryan McCartan
(Heathers, Frozen, Wicked)
Okay, I actually think this one is feasible. Ryan McCartan is one of the best Fiyero's like, in the history of Wicked, and this is generally an agreed upon opinion in the fandom. He has the look, he has the voice, he just...he really embodies that himbo. Spiritual successor to the og Norbert (heh,,,Norbert)

Boq: Ben Cook
(Newsies, Tuck Everlasting, West Side Story)
He just has the look and voice I have always envisioned for Boq. That's all I can say. 10/10 Boq.

Nessa: Shoba Narayan
(Hamilton, The Great Comet)
Such an underrated actress!!! She gives off such gentle sisterly vibes. Not to be a criminal here, but I wish there were more bootlegs of her because she's a joy to watch. Wait. Wait what. I just searched her up and turns out she's played Nessa before?? Great minds think alike!
Would be lovely to give the opportunity to a wheelchair actor, but if not, Shoba is my top choice

Dr Dillamond: Andre De Shields
(Hadestown, The Wiz, Ratatousical)
I'm gonna be honest here. I skip Something Bad every time I listen to Wicked, I know what it's about, but I don't remember what it sounds like so...this choice might be incorrect. Anyway, I think he could put a charming and interesting twist on the character...he definitely has that fatherly-math-teacher thing going, and who wouldn't be sad if Andre De Shields could only baa?

Madame Morrible: Grace McLean
(Alice by Heart, The Great Comet)
I'm not certain on this one...I haven't listened to all of Alice By Heart yet, but from her rough, low, quirky voice in TGC, I think she could play Morrible well, both Marya and The Queen Of Hearts also have a kinda mischievous, suspicious undertone that Morrible would benefit from.

The Wizard of Oz: Patrick Page
(Hadestown, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Spiderman Turn Off The Dark)
He is very well versed in playing 'guy who symbolizes unjust authority' so he's already got the practice there.
I just KNOW he could sing A Sentimental Man really well, it's the same type of slow, softer-spoken song as the Frollo/Esmeralda jail song (I have no clue what that ones called if you know, enlighten me please) ofc lower than the og, but that's not a problem. Wonderful...I believe in him, I think he could do it, and it would be a very different take on it!

Dorothy: Shahadi Wright Joseph
(School of Rock, The Lion King)
In my opinion, Dorothy has to be played by a teen because the point of her character (in the book at least) is that she's a kid who is too naive to realize she's a tool for the Wizard. At first I was thinking about actresses that look like Judy Garland, and I considered Lilla Crawford, but I decided I wanted to go even younger, and I'm interested in POC Dorothy...there could be some themes about society pitting POC and especially black women against each other.

What are your Wicked dream casts? Do you agree with my choices? Do you disagree?