iWonder: Story Info

Realized I haven't mentioned what happened to the White Rabbit one shot that I wrote a few months ago. I switched a lot of concepts around and am happy to introduce another story concept of mine, iWonder!!
It is a sci-fi rough retelling of Alice In Wonderland and Alice Through The Looking Glass.
I won't be posting it here bc I may publish it eventually, but here's some info on it!

Setting:

The year is around 2150. The setting is a super-city called Wonderland which was built off of the dying city of London.
There are four levels to Wonderland, extending upwards as they become wealthier.

The ground level, Clubs, is the poorest, and with the most crime as everyone hates the higher ups. It's directly in the rubble of London, and they plan to blow up Big Ben as a statement. Most people there immigrated from another country in search of a better life, only to be oppressed and impoverished. Robots and cyborgs are primarily seen as government spies here and are often banned from public places.

The second tier of Wonderland is Spades, commonwealth. The people there can afford cosmetic gene alterations, sometimes robots, but not cyborgs (Robots with human brains instead of AI). Most people there are immigrants or second generation immigrants. They are a working class that is significantly more respected than Clubs.

The third tier is Diamonds, with the biggest population. They're rich, and can afford all the afore mentioned things and more. Many own cyborgs who's job it is to clean their homes, stimulate romance, fight for money, or raise their kids. Diamonds is home to the military/police force base. Most people there have family history of at least a few generations in Wonderland.

And the fourth tier, with a blocked off border, is Hearts, home of the insanely rich. All of the inhabitants families bought their way into Wonderland decades ago, most have large staffs of many robots and cyborgs treated unjustly. The royal family lives and operates in hearts and often performs public torture of criminals.

Premise:

Days after the news of her parents death, Alice wakes up in an abandoned hospital just in time to see a cyborg run by, whom she attempts to apprehend. Alice trips while chasing the cyborg and falls out a window, waking up days later in the destroyed city of London, or 'Clubs'.
She is found by the General of the Wonderland militia, Duchess Cerise, and immediately adopted by her. After a falling out with her new mother months later, Alice runs away to seek out her parents killer and her past and is taken in by blind ex-assassin Cheshire and his cyborg assistant Blanche.
As Cerise searches for Alice, and Blanche and Cheshire show her the ways of the rebellion against the Queen Of Hearts, a third party joins the hunt, infamous cyborg hacker WKY, who wants Alice to join them or die.

Characters:

Alice (no last name)
Character: Alice
Gender: Female
Suit: Hearts
Age: 13
Race: White British
Morality: Chaotic good
Weapon: Electric sword called the Vorpal Blade
Strength: 6/10
Speed: 8/10
Logic: 7/10
Knowledge: 5/10
Charisma: 6/10
Appearance: Blonde hair with brown roots, light rosy skin, main palette light blue, white, and gray-green,
Bio: Alice is impulsive and rebellious, and not too smart. She's always aiming to prove her worth by doing dangerous things alone. Regardless, she has a good heart, and all she really wants is to learn what happened to her parents and her.
There's a lot more about her but Im sorry I can't say because spoilers-

Blanche Nevv (Cyborg body is a make called White Rabbit)
Character: the White Rabbit
Gender: Female
Suit: Hearts
Age: roughly 28
Race: (born in Wonderland) Korean
Morality: Neutral Good
Weapon: Scythe made from concentrated light
Strength: 9/10
Speed: 8/10
Logic: 10/10
Knowledge: 9/10
Charisma: 7/10
Appearance: Literal white skin, white hair, and pink eyes. Blue 'rabbit ears' to get signal. Very tall and slim -designed to be a 'beautiful woman'
Bio: Blanche was a young detective in Hearts until she was hit by a car after learning something she shouldn't have. She had agreed to have her brain transferred into a robotic body, but was unaware that in this new body she could be sold and used as an object. She was sold to a dysfunctional and abusive family that made her fight against other cyborgs for many years before being reassigned to help Cheshire as a 'seeing eye dog' and to make sure he stayed in line.
She is a very smart, serious, and capable person who tries to avoid violence when possible. Her greatest downfall is that she's too forgiving of  unredeemable people, and let's herself be pushed around.

Cheshire Marshall-Tweed (goes by Cheshire)
Character: the Cheshire Cat
Gender: Male
Suit: Clubs
Age: roughly 28
Race: African American
Morality: Neutral good
Weapon: Starhound+Winterkill. A hyper speed handgun, bullets cold enough to kill of hypothermia
Strength: 8/10
Speed: 1/10
Logic: 6/10
Knowledge: 6/10
Charisma: 8/10
Appearance: Dark skin, striped purple hair, robotic cat ears to hear better, scar across his mouth making a 'smile'
Bio: After the death of his parents Cheshire immigrated to Wonderland with his little sisters Ragdoll and Pixie, and began taking odd jobs to afford food for them. He partnered with the rebellion, but his closest friend turned hostile and attempted an assassination on the queen using Cheshire's gun. Cheshire was captured and brutalized by the Queen, blinding him and scarring his mouth. He lost custody of his sisters, and now (ten years since the assassination attempt) lives with and has feelings for Blanche, the cyborg assigned to help him, the two of them have joined the rebellion against Hearts to take revenge. In general, Cheshire is a very nice and calm person, widely regarded as brotherly and warm, which extends to cyborgs, whom he sees as equals.

Madd Hatter (short for Maddeus)
Character: the Hatter
Gender: Male
Suit: Spades
Age: 35
Race: Mixed, Chinese/Spanish
Morality: Chaotic Neutral
Weapon: MANY. Favourite is Tempest, his electric Apache revolver (Gun, knife, knuckleduster)
Strength: 4/10
Speed: 10/10
Logic: 9/10
Knowledge: 9/10
Charisma: 7/10
Appearance: Medium skin, light aqua hair, very short and thin, one robotic leg, closet is a mess of every color and pattern
Bio: Madd's family immigrated to Wonderland when he was a toddler, his mother tended well to him, but his father became absorbed in his job designing modifications for robots and cyborgs. In order to impress him, Madd studied mechanics day and night and made hundreds of inventions of his own. He was confirmed a genius at a young age but his father hardly cared. Seeking comfort of a simpler time Madd became obsessed with early 2000's culture and still enjoys 'old' movies, music, video games. He joined the rebellion against the Queen of Hearts in his late teen years and smuggled his way into a Military Academy to train himself for it. In that military academy he met Cerise and the two fell in love before a misunderstanding broke them up and Madd was sent home. Now, he is the most infamous thief in the rebellion, but he's undoubtedly a nice person, though loud and blunt to a fault.

Duchess/General Cerise Diamond
Character: the Duchess
Gender: Female
Suit: Diamonds
Age: 35
Race: (born in Wonderland) Spanish
Morality: Lawful Neutral
Weapon: Many. Favourite is Inferno. A sword so red hot that it's cold
Strength: 8/10
Speed: 8/10
Logic: 8/10
Knowledge: 8/10
Charisma: 6/10
Appearance: Medium skin, literal red hair, very tall and fairly muscular,
Bio: Cerise's family has been in Wonderland for many generations, and she was born into the role of Duchess. Her stepmother, wanting the title, suggested she be sent to military school after high school. Her father agreed with the request, and despite everything Cerise took it very seriously, she wanted to protect her people as not only a politician, but a general as well. In military school she dated Madd, an enigmatic type of person that wasn't common in Diamonds, unbeknownst to him, they became pregnant around the time that Madd was revealed to have cheated into the school. Feeling betrayed, Cerise ditched him in the streets and later gave up her child to a science experiment.
Presently, Cerise is general and duchess, and has adopted Alice. She is very serious, snappish and gruff, but at least a little bit nicer than she lets on.

WKY
Character: the Jabberwock
Gender: Unknown
Suit: Unknown
Age: Unknown
Race: None
Morality: Chaotic Evil
Weapon: Spear
Strength: 10/10
Speed: 7/10
Logic: 10/10
Knowledge: 10/10
Charisma: 1/10
Appearance: An enormous metal body with no clear age or gender, and minimal features, eyes but no mouth/nose/ears/etc. Large clawed hands float separately from the body. Dark grey metal and neon green lights.
Bio: Ah, another one I can't say much about. WKY is a human mind in a robotic body, they have been active in hacking other robots and organizations for about two years, but Alice is their new infatuation. They don't seem to have a specific goal in mind, instead are filled with an almost childish sense of pure hatred.