50 Followers AMA Answers

PrincessOfMolasses asked: What was the first fandom you "officially" joined?

It was My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! I'm not really keeping up with the show anymore but when I'm looking through comics I sometimes check for new issues bc there have been some jaw dropping comics! I'm not really in the fandom anymore but sometimes I listen to the fanfare songs like Lullaby For A Princess (100% recommend even if you don't like MLP) and even a few songs from the show! I'm not sure when the finale airs but I hope to post an MLP appreciation on that day. Basically I'm really thankful for it for a few reasons but mainly because it's fantasy world building and super cool lore (especially the Luna/Celestia stuff) really made me want to make stuff like that and encouraged me to write, so thank you MLP!!

BrigitCipher2003 asked a similar question to the one above, she also asked if you could live in any cartoon universe which would it be?

I like this universe but if you're making me choose...I think it comes down to Mewni (SVTFOE) and Podunkello (Harpy Gee) But since Harpy Gee isn't a show I guess it doesn't count so Mewni it is! Mewni is fairly nice and exciting and you can always zip into another dimension if it's not your day!

galacticath asked: What's your alignment?

I think it's Neutral Good but I'm not one hundred percent sure lol.

I want to do what's good and be a good person. I don't like getting in serious trouble but if there's nobody around I might break some rule as long as it doesn't endanger anyone.

Music recommendations:
-HAMILTON
-WICKED
-Alan Walker
-Toby Fox
-Avicii
-Adele
-Newsboys
-ALL OF THE OVER THE GARDEN WALL SOUNDTRACK

And finally my aesthetic goal! Here it is....(since I made this it's kind of changed and I am all about the night sky so I'd probably replace the balloons with a star map or something)

(since I made this it's kind of changed and I am all about the night sky so I'd probably replace the balloons with a star map or something)

This one is the same but with a different filter, it looks cool 👇👇

salenaRD asked: do you have an original story, what is it about?

Okay so you may or may not remember that one shot I wrote called Wordsmith. It is actually and AU of my original story which has yet to be named. It's funny you would ask this because I was getting ready to write a chapter on it lol.

I don't have the whole plot figured out bc I think it'll be pretty long and ongoing. (I want to make it into an animated series one day, maybe a comic if that doesn't work) but here's the gist of it.

Brilliant University student Peggy opens up her apartment to two new roommates to help pay rent. The two that move in are Stellaluna, a snarky and lazy high school graduate with no plans of further education and Crystal, a high school sophomore but peppy child at heart. The three soon become somewhat of a family, and after a strange boy leads them to the edge of the city they find a new member. A lab rat named Midori who developed monsterous abilities after being tested on for years. The trio takes her in to keep her safe from the lab and Midori opens their eyes to just how paranormal this city really is.

Another one is The First Lie (ugh it needs a name change please help me) it's about a forest elf who accidentally kills the prince's bride to be and more or less assumes her identity. That's pretty much all I have figured out so far lol.

Hobbies outside of reading and writing?

Drawing!!! I adore drawing and am trying to improve at it!! I also enjoy singing musical theatre songs and acting/voice acting but I'm shy so...

All time favourite fictional character?

This is obviously a hard one! I have tons! I think when it comes down to it it's Wirt from Over The Garden Wall!

Some honourable mentions include
•Gideon (Gravity Rises)
•Ash (Harpy Gee)
•Ford (Gravity Falls)
•Martha (Heathers)
•Michael (Be More Chill)
•Burr (Hamilton)

Character I relate to most?

I actually made a collage of the top six the other day!!

1. That girl from your lie in April whose name I forget: for attitude and feminism. We both show our love in a way that's sort of aggresive..? Like greeting your friends with 'what's crackalakin' idiot'

2. Bee from Bee and Puppycat: we're both incredibly lazy, like to eat, and really like cats and dogs!

3. Eliza from Hamilton: there's a part of me that is an absolute cinnamon roll. That's Eliza. Both of us are sweet but generally introverted.

4. Michael from Be More Chill: If I had to pick one character it's definitely Michael! Usually I don't think while I'm watching something "I relate to that character" sometimes I relate to their actions but usually not the character themselves. But Michael was different, I see myself in him. It's so rare that a character with anxiety is also seen as one of the most chill characters, and I think I have anxiety but I only have it over very serious things like religion. The rest of the time everyone sees me as super duper chill and carefree, and I am. I'm generally happy, and I love my friends.

5. Wirt from Over The Garden Wall. I might not be good at math or science but I'm not brick stupid either. We're both kind of awkward and can be anxious. We're both good at English and "dorky" or "geeky"

6. Gideon Northwest from Gravity Rises for nothing more than being a mega tsundere. I have lots of layers like an ogre. I'm really sweet inside but on the outside I may seem cold, sarcastic and...emo.

Favourite genre of story?

Probably fantasy, that doesn't have an overload of magic. I haven't read much else but sci-fi and paranormal are probably cool if done right.

writer-triangles asked favourite Gravity Falls AU?

Gravity Rises. Boom. Easy. But I think it's great that the fandom has a TON of AU's that aren't just ships. I also like the Beauty and the Beast AU, Timestuck, Crystal Falls, Human Journals, and so many more.

Favourite song and last song you listened to?

I think my favourite song is Faded by Alan Walker and the last song I listened to (Voluntarily and aside from edits) was Alone by Alan Walker.