My Top Five Live Action Films

I'm no particular order, here's some movies I recommend!

Knives Out

Rating: 13+ Violence, Language

Synopsis: After the murder of a mystery author, his assistant and friend attempts to clear her name, as does his entire eccentric family.

The Good:
•Very complex characters!
•Always keeps ya guessing
•GREAT and realistic acting
•Just overall well done!

Ghost In The Shell

Rating: 13+, violence, drinking/smoking,

Synopsis: Major, the first cyborg, is a member of a police force tasked with preventing cyber-terrorism. Unfortunately, cyborgs such as herself are susceptible to hacking, and a mysterious hacker is on the loose. In the midst of all this, Major learns she may have been lied to about her life before becoming prosthetic.

The good/the bad:
•I didn't pay attention for half of this movie. I could tell it was really good, good story, good characters, phenomenal setting and lighting...but I didn't pay enough attention for a proper review. Perhaps I will remake this when I rewatch it.

Zombieland

Rating: R, Violence and Language

Synopsis: basically, your standard zombie apocalypse goes down. Four isolated people avoid contracting the disease and eventually cross paths, they work together in killing zombies and having as much fun as you can in the apocalypse, on their way to an amusement park that is rumoured to be zombie-free.

The good:
•The found family!! I love how everyone in the lil squad is so different! It's a wonderful dynamic.
•Rough and tough grumpy idiot with a sad backstory? Always love. ALWAYS.
•There aren't enough 'dorky' male protagonists, especially not in any kind of survival movies, so I think it was a really refreshing take!

Interview With The Vampire

Rating: R, Sexuality, Violence,

Synopsis: Basically, a century in the life of a vampire. After his family dies, Louis is drunk and suicidal and puts out a public request for his own assassination. It is accepted by the French millionaire Lestat, who instead turns Louis into a vampire, and teaches him the ways of their species, persevering as vampires through decades together, despite their vastly different views of the world and the morality of vampirism. Louis recounts their life story to a curious 1970's reporter.

The good:
•No horrid love triangle and/or Mary Sue protagonist that usually plague vampire movies just guys being dudes getting this blood
•Literally everyone is morally gray in a different way I love it, the characters are so deep
•I'll show you my dumb memes

Honorable mentions (e. Movies I recommend, but just didn't stand out enough to make the list.)

Minority Report- in the future a telepath's brainwaves can tell the future of who will commit a crime before it happens. One day a crime stopping officer is told he will commit a crime. It's a good movie but I feel it could've been better, so not in the top 5.

iRobot- a detective in the future is sent to investigate a murder where, for the first time, a robot A.I. is the top suspect. It's amazing but not quite 'different' enough to be on the list.

Tau- a teenage girl is kidnapped by a crazed inventor, but manages to make friends with the A.I. he has created to run his house. I love Tau but honestly I hate all the other characters so it definitely couldn't make the list.

I Am Mother

Rating: 14+, Language, Violence
Synopsis: A teenage girl was raised from birth by a parental robot named Mother. The world outside Mother and Daughter's safe haven was destroyed long ago and plagued with horrible sickness. One day an outsider breaks in and tries to turn Daughter against Mother.

The Good:
•To repeat: I hecking love robot movies
•I have never found a movie more psychologically well done, I really hope there will be more movies with that level of intrigue and pathos.
•Mother has a very well done design that reminded me of anime mechas
•The acting was amazing and very intense!!