Logan's Run Christianity Connection

There are a few scenes in the movie Steve Runs that make me think of Christianity.

So I'm gonna talk about that.

Is it a great movie? Well, I don't know about the remake but the old version...eaughhhhh

In some ways the awful visual and audio affects are so bad they're good. Anyway!

The main character leaves the dystopian society in search of a place where he can live to grow old.

There is a scene in which he suggests going back. Now, not long after he explains his reasons and it makes sense. But that scene alone out of context makes me think about how Christians sometimes go back to a life of sin.

Once he goes back he goes somewhere the whole city can see him.
He tells everyone they can live if they leave the city. If they leave sin.

They listen to him but immediately turn away and go back to their old lives.

But we can choose life!
And we can help others do the same!

The world is a tempting, seductive, deceptive, place. Sometimes we will sin.

We all struggle but the hand of God always upholds us.

It says in the bible multiple times that God lets His children go through tough times, to make sure that they will stick with Him even when it isn't easy.

We will yield results and relief from many sins if we keep praying, keep trying, keep smiling, keep thanking the Lord, trusting Him and regulating what we take in and put out.

When I say regulate I mean asking yourself if the things you take in are good for you.

For example, media, conversations, pastimes, friends - if they encourage any sin you should make sure they encourage positivity and love much more, and regulate that you're not getting yourself into things that are only bad for you.

And regulate what you give out. Watch what you say and do, and how you treat God and people.
Be kind.

That's all! God bless and buh bye!