Inactive Because: Summer Camp 1

Today I am going to face my nightmares

I'm being forced to go on a school trip to an overnight camp (you lucky ducks are off school while I'm still suffering)

This camp is the stereotypical outdoorsy, techless, enthusiastic camp, so uhh that's not exactly a dream come true

I'll be gone starting today and going until Wednesday I believe.

Then, before I knew I was going on this trip my friends peer pressured me to sign up for a different nightmare camp that lasts like six days.
I'll tell y'all when that comes into play, and I'm sure I'll have some interesting stories...*shudder*

Like last year I was brushing my teeth for the first time that week. But I forgot my toothbrush so somehow my friends convinced me to use my finger.

I did. I put on lots of toothpaste and rubbed it across my teeth.
It tasted strange though, a very bad brand if you ask me.

In fact it was reminiscent of...I turned over the toothpaste and realized it was in fact AfterBite.

I still remember rushing out the bathroom at sonic speed and my friends asked 'woah, Cat, what's wrong?'

I can't believe they understood me
"I bushef ma teef wit aftebi"

And they told me to run to the nurse who was way too chill and just said to spit it out and then I'd be fine.

As you see I didn't die but...I've never done it twice

Anyway, bye my amigos