Book Smell Review

So I went around smelling books I could get my hands on (like a true nerd) and I made a discovery. Different companies books have different smells.

Today I will be reviewing the scent of different company's books!

A lot of the books are several years old because I haven't read as much in recent years so if the books seem young that's why! If you want me to review a book HMU!

This is so random-

DISCLAIMER
Dude, if you work for these companies I mean no offence, book content is the only thing that really matters and this was just for fun!

Okay so first up is Kodansha Comics. They produced manga such as Sailor Moon which is what I am smelling...
Not good. The further you lean in the worse it gets, if you put your nose against the inner spine and breath in you may never breathe again.
It actually smells exactly like ladybugs.
0/10 stinks.

Now the Scholastic books, I have chosen to smell comics instead of novels because they have good quality paper and much more ink. I'm smelling two Raina Telgemeier books, Sisters and Ghosts. Sisters smells much worse (perhaps because it is older) Ghosts smells very similar but better and stronger. That one is where my final score primarily comes from.
5/10 it's meh. Not bad and not great either. I respect it.

Little Brown, wait don't they also make those little brown books?! Whatever, I'm reviewing some 2010's kids-teen novels I found. One smells like ink and the other smells like nothing.
2/10 betrayed my trust but doesn't stink.

Next is Kaboom! They made the SU and OTGW comics! They smell okay! Could be stronger though, kind of boring and subtle. Could also be worse. The SU comic smells better than OTGW, it has a very mild hint of popcorn smell to it, or maybe that's my imagination.
4/10 barely smells.

And then there's Disney Press.
I have smelled Lost Legends, Journal 3, And The SVTFOE Book Of Spells. They shared a common scent.
They smell great!
When it comes to that "book smell" they nailed it! Ugh I often just lean in and smell their books. I guess you could say my nose is always stuck in a Disney Book hahaahaha!
Seriously dude, if you have any: smell them. Maybe it's just the hard covers but they smell good 👌 it's fresh and inviting. At first I thought it was the new book smell but it's been months/a year? And the smell remains.
The smell may influence my buying of Disney Press books.
doesn't smell absolutely amazing, but definitely the best books I've smelled!
10/10

Lionforge
Ah yes, the Voltron comics, they smell similar to Disney Press but much stronger. A bit too strong. Smells like sci-fi, thick pages, and the future! They're not bad probably better then average! I wouldn't smell them ALL the time but they don't stink *coughcoughKodanshacough*
7/10

Do you want a part two? Do you want to do one for yourself? If so tag me @CrystalFallz !

Now go, smell your books, kids, and report back to me.