Dream Journal Entry One

I think my subconscious is on drugs.

So in yesterday's dream I was sent to live alongside many of my classmates with the Bedlam from Coraline(??) She was a terrifying caretaker and we were all scared that the slightest disobedience would get us killed.

One day she let us play outside in the evening. (For some reason we lived in the suburbs and none of our neighbors were concerned about her??)

So I was like to my friends
"Guys, we're literally outside. We can totally run away." Now, I was definitely scared that she would kill us if we were ever found, but hey at least there was hope of freedom.

I knew if she realized I ran away she might go to my house to find me. So I decided I wouldn't go there for a while. Since I was an uncaring piece of crap I planned to go to my friend's house because I didn't care about them getting caught.

Me and my friends started running and for some reason we didn't get tired. We made it to a local gas station when we finally stopped for a second.

Of course, like every gas station there was a pasture of goats.

At this point I was dying my hair without hair dye. I didn't really look like myself for some reason. Here, let me illustrate me vs dream me 👇👇👇👇👇

She had a baggy red hoodie like that one guy from Be More Chill and she had short hair like one of my OC's??

Anyway, I went in with the goats and pulled my hood over my head. Then the police came.

They announced that they were here to round up lost kids and they called out the names of a ton of runaway children. They found a bunch of them in with the goats. They called my name.

If I remember correctly the goats were talking to me and were worried when my name was called.

I kept my head down and the police moved on down the list.

Once they left for some reason the goats were replaced with kids and we chilled in a lounge for a while.

Until my librarian showed up out of nowhere.

Here comes the plot twist y'all.

Apparently I actually ran away from school, not a terrifying monster stepmother. That was all a dream within my dream.

The librarian said I had to come to school again and I told her I couldn't because I was having intense nightmares. She said that was no excuse.

The end.

Someone needs to make fandom AU's of this dream.
And if you wanna draw me or dream me go ahead!