New Story Coming Eventually?

I want to wait until I've finished BEF or VOL but I have been plotting a new original story in the place of MMIAN

It's (like MMIAN) more 'chill' and romcomish(??) than my usual stuff.

It's heavily inspired by the anime Interviews With Monster Girls, but the early origin actually comes from a thornation AU (for VOL) haha

I'm still considering making it a collaborative piece in which different perspectives are written by different writers. But idk. If you're really into that feel free to express two or three characters you'd be interested in writing. There's like a twenty percent chance I'll do that.

So I'm gonna explain it now because I need to sort this out in my mind lol.
Keep in mind I've only had this story idea for three days so it's really rough. The only characters I'm fully satisfied with are Alistair, Donovan and Harmony. The others may undergo mild changes or get totally cut (looking at you Saku), who knows.

Alistair Scarlett:
Recently became a vampire and is still figuring out his limits.
He's a tsundere and social-recluse, who drinks blood from humans and monsters but never his cat Princess.
Alistair has a strong moral compass but is also very intelligent. In order to survive he finds himself tricking people for their blood, so many people around him aren't afraid to call him a liar and manipulator despite the fact that he feels incredibly guilty and only drinks blood to survive.
He lives all alone in a big scary goth mansion, and is very jumpy, nervous and awkward, but also the most sensible, smart and mature of the group.
Most of his powers and weaknesses are myths (or he doesn't know how to use them) for example he is only mildly inconvenienced by sunny days and he wears a silver cross, it reminds him he's not a 'bad guy' and he's not what vampires are made out to be.
He wears a surgical mask to hide his fangs and tends to bight things when nervous or thinking.

Donovan Navnløs:
He's a boogeyman. Donovan is quiet, emotionless and very creepy, not a bad guy tho. He's high key dead inside and sleeps (a lot) under peoples beds and in their closets. Donovan often wears a mask to conceal his face but it mostly serves as a way to confuse everyone as to whether he's asleep or awake. He loves to threaten people for disobeying rules, even though he has little regard for them himself. Donovan can warp short distances and can probably o a few other things I haven't thought of yet (suggestions?)

Saku Itazura:
A kitsune! If you don't know what that is (they're not talked about a lot) a kitsune is a Japanese mythological creature, an eight tailed fox that can shape shift into a person. Saku is fun, flirty and excitable, generally a pretty cool person. She can shape shift into anyone she sees which she uses mostly to cause mischief. She's the kind of person who gets along with anyone but is also known to tease and trick others.

Sanjiro Itazura:
Another kitsune who shares one brain cell with his twin Saku.
He likes to live life dangerously which causes Alistair many much anxiety. He's overall very similar to his sister but can hone his powers a little better, for example he can shape shift into people he's never seen by combining features of people he has.

Harmony Elizabeth: she's a dryad! And she's also a precious bby. She's very quiet and sensitive and likes getting petted. She needs to be watered (either her tree or her body) and sometimes grows flowers in her hair. She can also grow thorns and cactus spikes when she's mad and branches on very rare occasions. The tree she's linked to was replanted into Alistair's yard.

Alexandria 'Ashes' Snyder: a pheonix-human She's kind of a jerk and rebel with a good heart.
Ashes is youngest of the group, being in her late teenage years whereas the others are mostly in their twenties.
She has a nightmarish temper and hates being underestimated.
If the group is ever in battle she can be reckless and overdo things with her fire, causing Alistair to bench her in fights, but she hates being useless or sub-par and gets very upset at the prospect of 'be careful or don't come at all'

Holly Everhart: Alistair's new (human) neighbour. She's curious and concerned about him (he goes days without leaving his house!) which prompts her to ask him on a date purely out of curiosity. He accepts without thinking it through and tries desperately to keep his secret from her, which is pretty hard. She's super supportive and positive, completely enthralled by the supernatural of any sort.

Oliver Cerulean: Orphaned human boy with no supernatural experience, easily scared but incredibly smart and friendly. He gets bullied a lot at school and has hemophobia causing him to faint at the sight of blood.

Plot: Newly orphaned Oliver Cerulean is given one week to choose a relative to stay with before being sent to an orphanage. His parents were disowned by their families and afraid to meet them he begs to move in with a local wealthy but eccentric and reclusive young man named Alistair Scarlett.
Alistair reluctantly accepts with the condition Oliver help him with his 'rare medical issues' Oliver had no idea this meant moving in with a vampire, twin kitsunes, one dryad, a boogeyman and a pheonix.