Suggested Words Write VOL

Carnation stumbled across the Atlantic.
She is a very good person and she deserves a better life than she has.
The Atlantic was so pretty and sad...

"I'm not sure if I will say anything but I will just stare at ya face." Said Thorn.
Carnation stumbled.
Thorn is a little man.
He says he's not a good person but he is.
he is a very very good man.

"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I was going to go to the store!" Carnation said.
"I he is the one he will get." Thorn responded.

Carnation nodded. Thorn was down there for the last time.
"Maybe we should go back to the house."

So they started the car to head home, but they didn't know that he had been a little bit of a wimpy baby boy and had caused a lot of anxiety over the last few days to Sage.

Once home, Sage greeted them with
"yes yes ma'am I am mean to him"

Perfect, thought Carnation.
"Yes. I just got to see the doctor and he said that I will get a hold baby."

"Hold baby? That's good for you! I just got a call from the doctor and I just realized He is a doctor!" Sage claimed.

Thorn sighed
"I should go to the bed and get my hair."
He dragged himself up the stairs towards his room.

Carnation stumbled.
"I'm sure you will get it!"
She followed along after him.

"I I just got a little bit of cheese and then it was like oh yeah no one will ever need a a snack but I wanna." Sage called out, unsure if she heard or not.

Up in their room Thorn was the night.
Carnation stumbled.
"I love you so much you are so beautiful and I love you so much you are my beautiful baby baby I wanna you love me too!" Carnation exclaimed.

Thorn gasped at her and he says
"yes I will agree with you!"

Carnation moved to him and he was a bit more focused on his hair than her.
He started to go to her bed and she did too.
He says "hey y'all"
She does not have a clue what he wants to do.
He says "I want to do a big hug and kiss!"
Yes yes ma'am yes yes he did.

He just sit quietly and stare at her eyes and then perish.

"Thorn!! Oh no he is a little bit too much of a wimpy baby to be hugged!" Carnation cried like ah man he is a a werewolf.

See, he had become a werewolf when y'all were in a vampire cave.
Carnation had been with him through it all. But it was too late, he had already left his hands and arms and legs and was gone.

"Sage!!" Carnation yelled.

Sage ran up the stairs to see what the heck was going on with her. When he saw Thorn's lifeless body he was like oh no he is not really cool.
Sage put his hand on her shoulder and hug her.
"I'm sorry to hear that he's been in a lot of pain. Yes I wanna draw a sword."

Carnation stumbled.