Pregnancy

Y/N's POV
After our extremely interesting honeymoon we went back to the doctor for the ultrasound and follow up. He said everything looked good but he couldn't tell gender yet so we had to wait a while still much to Natsu's disappointment.

"Sorry Natsu. I guess it still to early to tell. But at least we know everything is going as expected." I tell him on the way home.

"Yeah your right. I'm just excited to find out what the gender is. I'm really hoping for a boy and a girl." He smiles.

"And I'm hoping they both have your adorable pink hair." I tease and ruffle his hair a bit making him chuckle.

We get home and relax and talk about everything. He's started taking over the company slowly and will be in complete and total control after the baby's are born so he can still take time off to be with me during the delivery and afterwards so we can adjust. Everyone is still nervous about me having twins because they can lead to complications. But I'm confident everything will be fine.

"Natsu. Are you still nervous about everything?"

"Yeah. But I just know everything will work out for the best. I have a feeling we will be fine and so will the baby's." He says with a soft smile but I see doubt and fear in his eyes.

"Your mouth says confidence but your eyes say fear. Your scared just like I am but we both just feel like everything will be ok. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst." I sigh and so does he.

"I'm just scared to death of losing you. I almost lost you once and I don't want to go through that again." He says and fights back tears.

"I know Natsu. I'm scared too. But I have faith in the doctor that he will make sure everything will be ok and I'm doing my best to make sure this pregnancy goes through without a issue. Lots of people have twins and even triplets and quadruplets and are fine afterwards!" I tell him and see him smile a bit.

"You're right. We could be getting worked up over nothing." He sighs and grabs me and hugs me tightly.

Time skip
Time for the gender ultrasound! Natsu is super excited and so am I. We both are smiling and fidgeting as we head to the doctors office. I'm about 5 months pregnant now and pretty big. Natsu has been treating me like a porcelain doll and has been extra careful with me. I sleep on my side at night with has arm resting on me and his hand on my stomach.

Now we are in the doctors office and Natsu hasn't let go of my hand. From the moment I got out of the car he hasn't let me go.

"Mr and Mrs Dragion. The doctor will see you now." The nurse says and Natsu jumps up and helps me up.

She leads us to the back where I have to remove my dress and put on a gown. Natsu helps me of course and I sit on the table and wait patiently while Natsu fidgets. He's so excited and nervous and scared it's driving us both crazy. We hear a knock at the door and look up.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Dragion. Let's get you examined and make sure everything is well which I'm sure it is then we will tell genders. Ok?" The doctor says with a smile and we smile and nod.

He asks questions and checks over everything and smiles.

"Everything looks wonderful. Your gaining weight steadily and your vitals are normal. You look like your healthy and well cared for." He smiles and looks at Natsu who smiles happily. "Let's do the ultrasound now and tell gender. I'll get the technician." He says and steps out our the room and returns a minute later.

"Ok! Let's see what beautiful babies we have here." She smiles and puts the jelly on my stomach. "Hmmm. Two placentas. That mean fraternal twins. Let's see...." She hums as she roams around my stomach and looks at the screen.