Parties and celebrations

The holidays were very interesting. Thanksgiving and Christmas was spent with Natsu's dad at his house. They threw huge parties and me and Natsu were the center of attention. Family and friends that haven't seen him in years showed up expecting the same shy, timid and stuttering guy from before. Imagine their surprise when he stood tall and proud and didn't stutter or shy away once! Everyone's jaws hit the floor and it was hilarious!

Oh and everyone's expressions when we announced our engagement was priceless! The same with when he told everyone I was the one that helped him change for the better. We did have a few jealous moments when some of his cousins tried to flirt with me and his old friends tried to flirt with him. People were shocked at how bold and brave he was and they were just as shocked with me being the same.

Natsu gave me all the presents he had for me when I was in the coma. He kept them hidden because it made him remember the pain he felt when I was laying in that hospital bed. He got me jewelry and some framed pictures of us together. I understand why they brought him pain. The most touching one was a matching locket set that had a picture of us inside. He felt it was to girly but I loved it. Mine was a gold heart with a sapphire in the middle and his was a gold heart but had a silver dragon on it and the eye was a sapphire. Needless to say I convinced him to start wearing it and he has.

My birthday was eventful. He planned a huge party and invited everyone. And I do mean everyone. He spared no expense and got me a huge cake and hired a band and everything. Levy and Gajeel showed up and Gajeel just had to perform. He smiled but in all honesty he's not our cup of tea when it comes to music.

Yes we did go to his concert which was amazing but he just doesn't sound right to us. He's not the worst singer but he's not the best either. I guess the word is tolerable?

Back to my party. I got so many presents I didn't know what to do with them all. But I think the one that stood out the most was a bunch of baby stuff from Levy.

"Uhhhh Levy I'm not pregnant." I tell her while Natsu is standing next to me in complete shock but has a smile on his face.

"Not yet but I know you will be in the future so think of it as being prepared. Oh I can just imagine how adorable the baby will be with pink hair!" She squeals at the last part and I cover my ears.

"Yeah it will be adorable. But next time you do something like this warn Natsu. I hate getting his hopes up." I tell her with a sigh as I look at Natsu who's face holds disappointment when I said I wasn't pregnant.

"Your right. I'm sorry natsu." She says sadly

"It's ok Levy. It'll happen one day and at least now I know we have a jump start on stuff." He says with a small smile.

After that the party went on for a few more hours. We eventually kicked everyone out and went to bed tired but happy.

"Happy birthday Y/N. I love you." Natsu says softly as he wraps his arms around me as we lay in bed.

"Thank you Natsu. I love you too." I reply and nuzzle into him and fall asleep.

Natsu's birthday is coming up and I have a huge surprise for him. We finally decided on a summer wedding and for it to be on July first so we can enjoy the 4th Of July on our honeymoon. Natsu decided to take over the business on August first after our honeymoon and after we move. Natsu wants to buy a bigger house in preparation for the family we will have.

Little does he know it's already starting. I've been feeling sick lately and with Levy's help I snuck away and bought a pregnancy test. She took me to her house to take it.