Daycare

Me and Natsu wake up and shower and get ready for the day. We slept pretty good last night considering all the drama we experienced yesterday. I had given Natsu a massage that helped him relax greatly and when he's relaxed I can relax.

After seeing how Natsu acted twords his so called friends from high school I decided it was time to slowly start introducing him to the outside world. He needs to get comfortable around strangers. So, what better way to start then with the nicest strangers of them all?

My daycare kids and their parents.

No doubt he will be a hit since he's so sweet and shy and kind. It will also be a great way to get him to learn to put his foot down and be firm.

"Natsu, today you are spending the day with me at the daycare. Since I'm the boss no one will have issues with it. I know you are extremely trustworthy and nice so you will be perfect for the daycare."

"Y/N are you sure? Me taking care of kids?" Natsu says shyly

"Yes I'm sure. Plus. Consider it good practice for future kids." I smile and see Natsu blush. "Your so cute."

"Come on Natsu. Let's go. Don't worry you can stay by my side all day. Just remember not to let them push you around. You give them a inch and they'll take a mile." I tell Natsu as we walk out of the house. He nods but looks nervous.

We get in the car and I hear him take a deep breath. "I can do this." He says in a low voice.

"Yes you can. Keep your confidence." I place my hand on his and smile. He smiles back at me and starts the car. He takes off and we make it to work in a matter of minutes.

We get there and I open up the daycare and walk Natsu around with me showing him everything again.

The parents soon started showing up and of course Natsu was standing just behind me and the parents were asking about him. I saw a few of the moms blush and Natsu just hid behind me. I had him take his jacket off for work so you could see the form fitting shirt he had on that made him look hot.

The kids just loved his unique colored hair and were all over him. He was tackled to the floor laughing while they touched his hair. I had to literally pull the kids off of him and send them to their areas.

"Thanks!" Natsu says our of breath from being smothered by kids.

"No problem. But now you see what I meant. Give them a inch and they will literally walk all over you!" I laugh and he laughs to

"Yeah but it didn't bother me. They are fun."

"Your comfortable here to. Your not stuttering."

"Yeah! I didn't even notice." He smiles brightly.

Natsu follows me around all day and I see him relax more and more. Until it reaches afternoon.

"Be prepared. The school age kids are coming. Meaning a few pre-teen girls that will most likely find you super hot." I whisper to Natsu and he blushes like crazy.

"I'll try to be prepared..." Natsu says softly

"If you need help just let me know. Ok?"

"Ok."

Soon the other kids started arriving. Right away Mark noticed Natsu and I and smiled brightly.

"Y/N! I see your still with speedy here. What's your name again?" He smiles at Natsu

"Natsu."

"Natsu what?"

"Natsu Dragion."

"Like dragon?! That's so cool!"