Wedding

We moved the day after the party into our new home. We couldn't be happier especially now that we know we have a baby on the way. Natsu has been smiling nonstop and it's contagious. We packed and hired movers so I didn't have to worry about helping load and unload the truck. With the movers help we got everything done quick besides unpacking.

We set up a baby room and put my pink dresser in there and you should of seen Natsu's eyes sparkle at the thought of his dreams coming true. He's getting married and having a baby and he is finally taking over his company. I've never seen him so happy and it makes me happy.

Natsu hung the framed pregnancy announcement on the wall in the living room for everyone to see. He stood back and smiled proudly and happily at the baby he's about to have.

"That's just the start. Soon the wall will be full of family photos." I tell him softly and hug him as he looks at the wall

"Yeah. I can't wait to see that day. Life is amazing and will continue to be amazing." He says blissfully.

Time skip
The doctors appointments are amusing now with Natsu. He's so happy he makes everyone smile so much. The first appointment he could hardly contain his excitement which made the doctor laugh almost uncontrollably. Natsu loves watching the ultrasounds and hearing the babies heartbeat.

Today is my 2 month check up and my last one before the wedding. We are listening to the heartbeat when we hear it sound strange. We look at the doctor with fear and shock but he looks fine, almost happy.

"That's strange but I think I know what's going on. Hold on let me see if my suspicions are correct." He says with a smile and grabs the ultrasound equipment. He performs the ultrasound and smiles. "Well then. I hope you guys are ready for this." He says with a smile and looks at us. "You guys aren't having one baby. But two! Twins!" He says happily and Natsu falls over in the chair with a big smile on his face making us laugh.

"At least we know he's happy about it." I giggle.

"Twins. Two babies. That's amazing!" He says happily. "Is it two boys or two girls? Maybe it's a boy and a girl! Identical or fraternal?!" He rambles and practically squeals in excitement making the doctor laugh loudly.

"Calm down son!" He laughs. "Let's see what I can see." He smiles and continues the ultrasound. "Still to early to tell gender. But there's two placentas so that usually means fraternal." He says as he performs the ultrasound. "Come back after your honeymoon and we should be able to tell gender."

"Ok. I'm so excited! This is amazing! I hope it's a boy and girl!" Natsu says happily

"I know either way they will most likely have your hair. I hope the girl has your hair at least." I giggle and ruffle his hair making him smile.

We got another print out of the ultrasound and left the doctors office and head directly to his dads office to tell him. Natsu couldn't and wouldn't calm down. He was to excited. He drives over there quickly and parks his car and rushes out. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the building while I was laughing. His excitement was to much for me to handle. We got on the elevator with him practically jumping from excitement the whole time.

"Dad!" Natsu shouts and barges into the office making his dad jump

"You scared me! What is it? What's wrong?!" His dad shouts concerned

"Nothings wrong dad everything is perfect! We just got out of the doctors office and found out Y/N is pregnant with twins!" Natsu shouts with a huge smile on his face

"Twins?! That's amazing! But son you know twins can be complicated. Something can go wrong during the delivery and usually it requires a C-section to be performed. I know your happy just also be prepared for something to happen." His dad says in a serious tone making Natsu lose that smile