Race?

Natsu's POV
When I saw Y/N with those cute pajamas on I had to contain myself from squealing over how cute she looked. It just suit her so well with the pink and white cloud design on the pants and how the top said Angel on it. That's what she's been to me: my angel.

I love how she asks me if I'm ok with something before she does it. It shows me how much she cares about my comfort. When she told me about how I was cuddling with her last night I was a bit surprised but not that much. When we laid down together and she laid her head on my chest I suddenly got so nervous but I calmed myself down. I felt my heart pounding so hard I thought it was going to burst. The more I focused on Y/N and how she was relaxed the more relaxed I got. She wasn't nervous so why should I be?

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep after I relaxed. I loved the feeling of her being cuddled up with me. It just felt so right. So natural. I was in my own personal heaven with my angel.

I wake up to find her still laying on me asleep. I couldn't resist pulling her closer and hugging her tight. I see her smile softly in her sleep and I decided to kiss her on the forehead. Her smile grew and she cuddled in closer to me. It's official, I love this girl.

Today I want to take her somewhere special. I look at my phone to see it's 8am Saturday morning. Perfect.

"Y/N. Y/N wake up."

"Hmm? Natsu? What is it?" She says in a soft sleepy voice and nuzzles me.

"I want to take you somewhere that's special to me. Somewhere where everyone knows me and treats me like family."

"Where?"

"The racetrack." I say with a big smile.

"Really?" She asks surprised

"Yes. Come on let's get ready." I say and start to get up but she holds me down.

"Just a little longer please." She asks in a pleading voice.

I laugh softly at her and hold her close. "I could stay like this forever." I murmur in her hair

"Me to." She mumbles "I'm surprised you still not stuttering. Does this mean you've stopped completely?" She asks.

"No. It just means I trust you completely and I'm completely comfortable with you." I say softly and she looks up at me and smiles so brightly I can't help but blush a bit.

"Your still unbelievably adorable Natsu especially when you blush. Come on. Let's go get dressed. I want to see you drive on the racetrack!" She says excitedly.

Your POV
Oh. My. Gosh. Natsu is taking me to the racetrack! I can't wait! But I also don't want to let him go. So I made him stay for a few more minutes. He's just so warm and comfortable. I did feel him kiss my forehead a little while ago. I didn't react much because I didn't want to startle him. I just smiled but inside I was jumping for joy. I love the feeling of his lips on my skin. It's like being kissed by a gentle flame.

I finally decide we should get ready and head to the racetrack. I jump up and get dressed and Natsu goes to the restroom to get dressed. I can't help but think about him and his stuttering. It seems like it completely stopped. Did it? He said it's because he's so comfortable around me and I believe it but I also believe it's because of his confidence boost. He's been getting more and more bold and confident and I have to admit the confident side suits him a lot better than the shy side. But the shy side is so freaking adorable!

I snap out of my train of thought by a knock on the door.

"Just a minute Natsu. I'm almost done." I call out because I'm still getting dressed. I just have to slip on my shirt and shoes and do my hair then I'm done.