Surprise visit

(A/N: this chapter is dedicated to my friend Yuuki_Draco thanks for all the love and support!)

The next morning we wake up feeling very sleepy still. Since we have the entire day to work we decide to lounge around for a bit. There's no big rush after all. It won't take us long to unload the truck it's just the furniture.

"Natsu what should we do about the furniture?" I ask him and look at him curiously.

"Well, we can sell it I guess or donate it. It's up to you really. We can also keep it in storage if you just want to keep it." He responds while looking at the ceiling thinking.

"Good ideas. I think for now we should put them in storage and then sell them. I don't need them. But! I do want to keep one item. It's a dresser I've always had. It's sentimental in value and means a lot to me."

"Ok then we can do that. Ready to go start bringing stuff in?"

"Yep! Let's go." I reply and jump up and get dressed. I just put on what I had in yesterday since my clothes are boxed up in the truck. I can't believe I didn't remember to keep some to the side for me to change. I guess I was to worked up.

Me and Natsu head outside and start unloading. We unload the furniture onto the curb in front of his house and then unload all the boxes. Thankfully we are both stronger than we look so we breeze through this pretty easy. We take the dresser I wanted into the house and set it down in his room.

I start giggling. Then laughing and Natsu's looking at me like I just lost my mind. Which I temporarily have.

"What in the world is so funny?" He asks and tilts his head at me. I point at the dresser then at him. He doesn't get it.

"Natsu! The dresser is the same color as your hair!" I shout while laughing and he just looks at me with a 'are you serious' face.

I straighten myself up and gently push him to lean on the dresser. "There. Now the two things that I love and mean the most to me in the world are right here." I say with a big smile which causes him to blush.

"Why does this dresser mean so much to you?" He asks.

"Because it was built by my great grandfather for my grandmother when she was a baby. They painted it pink because you know, girls like pink." I say and playfully ruffle his hair "since then it's been passed down from daughter to daughter. I want to keep it so I can continue the tradition." I blush heavily and so does he.

"I was laughing because. Well. I was thinking about. If we had a daughter and she had pink hair like you. She would match the dresser." I say while giggling and I look at Natsu to see him blushing heavily.

"Us...have a daughter..." he mumbles and I see him smile slightly trying to hide his thoughts.

"I know what your thinking Natsu..." I tease in a sing-song voice and wrap my arms around him.

"In the future we will. Not now. But you have every right to think about it. Just like I am." I smile at him and he smiles back, still blushing.

I jump up and clap my hands. "Now! Let's go finish unloading." I say and rush out of the room.

We finish unloading and load the furniture back in the truck. It's still early so we drive to a local storage place and rent a small storage. We unload and make it out of there just as the sun is setting. We then drive to where we got the truck from and drop it off. Which we soon regret because now we are walking home. It's not far but we are tired.

As we are walking I look over to see Natsu smiling every so often for no reason. I know he's thinking about what I said and knowing he's smiling about it makes me happy.