🍋🍋Releasing Tension🍋🍋

Natsu looks at you confused until you start undoing his robe.

"No Y/N. We can't. I can wait." Natsu says and grabs your hands and pulls you up to him.

"Natsu. Don't give me that. We both know you are suffering and honestly your making me suffer to. I'd rather help you out now so you can relax than sit around and watch you suffer more!" I shout and forcefully undo his robe exposing his lower body partially. He still had his boxers on but you could clearly see he was rock hard.

"Y/N I-I don't know about t-this..." he says sheepishly

"Natsu....you love me right?" I ask and he nods "I love you to. So don't think of this as sex, think of it as expressing love to each other. It's called making love for a reason after all."

"I-I guess your r-right...."

"You'll relax more soon. Just lay back for now." I tell him and gently remove his boxers. I hear his breathing quicken and place a hand on his stomach "relax." I say seductively as I pull the boxers off completely and move back up to him.

I gently grab his member and start massaging it. I move my hand up and down firmly and watch Natsu's face blush and him bite his lower lip.

"It's ok to make Sounds you know." I tease and lick the tip to earn a soft moan from him.

I lick and kiss the head and place my mouth over it and use my tongue to play with it. He moans and groans softly in response. I want to hear him louder so I take him all in roughly and he lets out a loud grunt and moan that tells me I'm doing something right.

"Y/N I feel like....I think I'm gonna..." Natsu moans and pants heavily. I just go faster and harder. I hear him moan loudly and feel him cum in my mouth. He starts gasping for breath and I climb up to his face.

"Feel better?" I ask seductively

"Yeah. A lot better. What a release." He says while still catching his breath.

"Well there's more where that came from." I say in a sexy voice and watch his eyes grow wide. "Relax. The next part is the best part. I'll even let you take over after a bit." I say with a smile

I sit up in the bed and start slowly removing my clothes and thoroughly enjoying watching Natsu blush 50 shades of red.

I'm finally completely naked and I climb on top of Natsu and start rubbing myself with my fingers and moaning. I feel his member twitch and watch his face continue to flush red. I smile and lean forward and kiss him passionately and I feel him twitch more.

"Ready?" I ask sexily and I see him gulp and nod.

I grab him firmly and position him at my entrance and slowly lower myself down. I felt pain but seeing the pure ecstasy on Natsu's face made me forget about it almost instantly. I took a minute to adjust to his size cause damn, he was bigger than expected.

Once I was ready I started moving up and down and Natsu started moaning more than ever before. I could tell he wanted to touch me badly but kept hesitating.

"Natsu you can touch me. Please touch me." I moan as I continue to go up and down on his member that just seems to be getting bigger inside me. He reaches his hands out and firmly grabs my breasts and starts massaging them and pinching my nipples which just turned me on even more.

I started moaning louder and started riding him more roughly. Slamming down on him with force causing him to growl and moan loudly. The sounds of him experiencing such pleasure only made me more aroused. I felt myself getting wetter and soon heard the sound of wet skin slapping together intensely.