Planning the future

"Natsu...." you smile and whisper sweetly in his ear.

Natsu opens his eyes and smiles at you. "Good morning my beautiful fiancé."

"Good morning my handsome soon to be husband." You smile back and kiss him softly.

He wraps his arms around you tightly and holds you closer and kisses your forehead softly. You sigh happily and snuggle up to him. It feels so good knowing he's now your fiancé and will be your husband in the future. You can't help but smile at the thought of your future together. Married and having kids and him running his company. You buy a house together and maybe you can finally get a car of your own.

"Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you picture when you think of our future?" You ask shyly

"Well.....I picture us in a big house with kids and me running zoomer and making it successful. But mostly I picture me and you and our kids as a big happy family." He says softly with a big smile on his face.

"Me to Natsu." I smile softly at him "I picture us together forever and happy. I can't imagine not having you." I tell him and hug him tightly and he hugs me back.

"Come on. I have to go to work still." I tell him sadly not wanting to break the embrace.

"Grrrrr fine. Come on. I'll drop you off." He groans and we both get out of the bed.

You both get ready and head out. Natsu is going to drop you off then go see his dad about the company. Get in more experience to run it and such but he said he will stop by later before daycare ends for the day.

I give Natsu a kiss and exit the car. I walk into the daycare and hear Natsu drive off and smile. I love how he waits for me to enter before he leaves. It's the sweet little things he does that makes me love him so much. He so sweet and caring and loving. I'm so happy and lucky to have him.

I start on my work at the daycare and go about my day. I love how everything just falls into place and how smoothly everything is running. Before I know it it's time for the big kids to show up. I smile and greet them as they come in in a group. I see Wendy and Romeo walk in holding hands as well as Mark and Marie. All of them look so happy it's adorable and I can't help but smile brightly.

I go about my rounds checking on everyone when I hear someone at the door. I head back and stop dead in my tracks at who I see. I gasp loudly and see them turn to me and smile.

"Hello Y/N. It's nice to see you again." He smiles

"What do you want Dan?" I growl and glare at him.

"I just wanted to see you again. I miss you." He smiles and walks to me with his arms out.

"I don't miss you." I tell him flatly and back away.

"Aww baby don't be like that." He pouts

"I'm not your baby." I growl at him.

"You can be again." He says in a flirty and seductive voice

"No thanks." I snarl at him and back away more.

"Aww come on Y/N. I really missed you." He says sadly and continues to walk to you.

"I've moved on Dan. I don't want you. I have a fiancé now that I love dearly." I tell him firmly and watch his eyes grow wide.

"No. I don't want anyone else to have you." He growls and pins me against the wall.

I growl and glare at him while he smirks at me and looks me over. I shove him off of me with force and proceed to shove him out of the door.

"Go away and stay away!" I yell with anger in my voice and slam the door closed.