Its time!

Y/N's POV
It's time to have the babies. I'm so nervous and excited and scared but as long as I have Natsu beside me holding my hand I'm ok. We've been here a few hours now and the contractions have gotten worse but they are still bearable. Every time I feel one and groan in pain Natsu looks at me worriedly.

"Natsu I swear your nervous enough for both of us." I giggle and he smiles weakly. "Relax baby. I'll be fine." I tell him softly and touch his face. He smiles but I still see the worry in his eyes.

"Alright dear. Let's see how things are coming along." The nurse says as she walks in. She's a sweet old woman that looks like she's delivered hundreds of babies in her lifetime. She sits on a stool and moves the sheet and examines me. "Very good. You're about halfway there. Still got a ways to go still
I'm afraid." She says sweetly and smiles.

"Thank you." Natsu says as she leaves.

"See. Everything is going well." I tell him

"I know. I just can't help but worry. I know I'll be fine once all this is over." He says sadly

Time skip
"Damn it!" I growl and clench my teeth while I grip Natsu's hand tightly.

"Owww." He whines and winces in pain. "Geez your strong." He groans and releases my hand for a minute to get the feeling back in his.

"Sorry. It just hurts so much." I groan and clench the bedsheets.

"Contractions getting worse dear?" The nurse asks sweetly and I give her a 'what the fuck do you think?!' Look and she smirks "I can tell they are. Let's me see how much you've dilated now." She moves my sheet and checks me. "Well you're fully dilated. Let me get the doctor so you can start pushing." She says and leaves quickly.

"It's time. Ready to be a father?" I ask Natsu and he smiles but I can tell he's still scared.

"I am. But nervous to." He admits.

"There's nothing to be worried about son! She's in good hands. I promise everything will go smoothly." The doctor says with confidence as he walks in and takes his seat. "Alright then. You are fully dilated and ready to go! On the next contraction start pushing!" He says and no sooner did he say that did a contraction but making me yell and growl.

"Fuck!" I yell as the contraction ends. "Sorry."

"It's ok. I've heard worse. Believe me." He chuckles. "Your doing good. Keep going." He says

I feel another contraction and push as hard as I can to get the baby out.

"Good! The baby is crowing now. Again and the head will be out." He says

I take deep breaths and hold Natsu's hand tightly as I feel another one hit. I growl and cry out as I feel the head pop out.

"Good! Next is the shoulders. Do a good strong push and you can get the baby out." He says as I hear him suction the nose and mouth.

"Natsu. Relax for me. I feel how tense you are." I tell him as another contraction hits and I yell and push with all my strength and feel the baby slide out.

"Wonderful! Here's your baby girl! Come cut the cord dad." The doctor say happily and I see Natsu smile again as he lets go of my hand to cut the cord. He cuts it and smiles proudly.

"She has pink hair." He says softly as he comes back and holds my hand and watches them go clean her off.

I just smile until I feel another contraction and scream. Bringing Natsu back to reality.

"First your daughters placenta needs to come out. I can pull and you push so we can get your son out." He says and I push hard while he pulls and it soon comes out.