Being bold

"Thank you Natsu. But don't think I'll take this lightly. She's challenging me to fight for you." I look at him and grin a bit menacingly because he gasps "and I NEVER back down from a fight."

"I-I don't want you hurt b-because of m-me." Natsu says sadly.

"I won't get hurt. I doubt she will literally fight me. It's more like a 'I'm better than you' or 'I'll make him love me' type of challenge. Really I didn't think she was a threat when I saw her. She seemed sad you were with me at the track but didn't think much of it. Once I said you were my boyfriend I saw her snap. She hid it well but I saw it." I look at Natsu who just looks like he's so sad and blaming himself for everything.

"Natsu. Don't blame yourself for this. It's not your fault your so cute and adorable. And it's definitely not your fault that your so hot and sexy when your in your element." I smirk at him and wink and he blushes as red as his jacket. "Come on let me give you a tour of the daycare." I hold out my hand for him and he takes it.

I give him the grand tour and he seemed extremely interested in everything. He was so fascinated. It was cute seeing his eyes light up as I pointed everything out.

"And finally my office. Cool huh?" I walk into my office and open my arms to show him everything. "It's all mine!" I squeal and he smiles at me.

"That's everything. Let's go home so I can make dinner. I'm starved!" I grab Natsu's hand and pull him out of the daycare. "Go ahead and start the car while I lock up." I glance at him and he nods and walks off.

I quickly lock up the building and rush to the car. I hop in and put my seatbelt on. I look at Natsu and say "ready." And he lifts up his goggles and give me a wink and a grin and takes off.

"I swear your gonna make me melt one day doing stuff like that." I whisper but he heard me.

When we get to my house I'm unbuckling my seatbelt and he leans over and whispers in my ear "melt for me then." In a seductive tone while grinning. I look at him shocked and he chuckles at me and gets out of the car.

He walks to my side and grins at me.

"You....You....I swear your just FULL of surprises!" I yell and walk off feeling flustered. I just hear Natsu behind me laughing. I unlock the door and walk in, Natsu walks in behind me and closes the door.

"You talk to me like that again and you'll be cleaning me up off the floor because I'll be nothing but a puddle!" I turn around sharply and point at him like a mother scolding her child "and DON'T get any ideas!" I look at his face and he's just smiling like a idiot because he knew he got me all flustered and nervous.

"I swear you drive me crazy!" I yell and fall on the couch and sigh deeply

"Well I am very good at driving. But I didn't know I could drive people anything." He laughs and I glare at him

"Smart ass." I try to say seriously but I end up laughing.

"You know what? I like it when you drive me crazy. You open up new emotions and feelings for me to experience." I sigh and get up off the couch

"Now! What about dinner? Let's see what I can make." I say and walk into the kitchen. Natsu follows close behind but I don't notice.

"Hmmm. We have chicken, pork chops, some small steaks and that's about it." I say out loud to myself.

"Pork chops sound good." Natsu says from behind me and makes me jump.

"Geez Natsu! You scared me!" I shout and he smiles

"Your just full of confidence today aren't you? You've never been so cocky and bold." I tell him and turn around with the pack of meat.

"Yeah I guess I am. Do you like it?"