🍋🍋Honeymoon🍋🍋

"We're here." He smiles and parks the car.

We get out and walk into the house. Natsu brings our bags in and puts them down. He quickly grabs me and kisses me forcefully and passionately. Then he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom and lays me on the bed.

"Time for some fun." He says in a soft seductive voice and smiles.

All I can do is smile. I know he's been waiting for the day he can make love to me as his wife and today's the day. I just smile as he starts removing my top and tosses it to the side. He kisses me on my neck and down my chest to my breasts, he removes my bra and starts sucking them. All I can do is moan and run my fingers through his hair. I feel him smile as he detaches from me and removes his shirt and tosses it.

He kisses me again and starts rubbing my breasts with his hands while I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair. He pulls away and attacks my neck while running his hands down my body to my pants and pulls them down. I lift my hips and allow him to remove my pants and panties all in one go.

I decide to start undoing his pants and now he's smiling. He should know I want this as bad as him. I undo them and he lays down beside me and allows me to yank them off as well. Now we are both naked and he's laying next to me with his arms behind his head.

"What are you doing?" I ask with amusement because he's just smiling at me.

"Waiting to see if you'll attack me." He says with a big grin on his face.

"Oh really? And what if I don't?" I ask and fold my arms while giving him a grin as well.

"Then I'll attack you." He shrugs

"Hmmmm.....is that something I want?" I ask out loud and tap my chin

"Clocks ticking sweetheart. I'm not waiting all night."

I decide to just let him attack me just to see what he does. So I lay back down and he looks at me evilly and grins.

"Alright. You know what your getting yourself into." He warns but with amusement.

"Just remember I am pregnant so you can't be too rough." I tell him.

"Oh I haven't forgotten baby. Don't you worry. I won't hurt you. Just. Sexually frustrate you a bit." He says seductively and gets in my face and smiles.

"Sexually frustrate me?" I squeak and he nods. "How?"

"It's a surprise." He whispers and moves away slightly. "First...." He kisses me firmly but passionately and starts rubbing on me. "Still wet for me I see that's good." He muses and lines up and slides into me.

I moan in pleasure as he thrusts into me with force. I close my eyes and just moan and run my hands along his body. He does this for a while before he stops and pulls out but he stays hovering above me smiling at me.

"Oh you're cruel!" I growl and he just smirks.

"I can show you cruel. You want me to?" He asks a bit evilly and grins

"Nope. I just want you to continue. Please. Let's make our first time as husband and wife fun and pleasurable. Then you can annoy me."

"Alright. Fair enough." He agrees and slides back in.

"Much better." I moan and he smiles.

He keeps a steady pace going and just keeps smiling as he watches me moan. His gaze and smile are starting to embarrass me so I grab him and try to pull him down but he resists.

"Not this time. I want to watch you moan my name in pleasure and watch your face as you cum." He says in a extremely sexy voice and smiles more.

"But your embarrassing me by looking at me like that." I tell him and blush.