Can't get you out of my head

Natsu's POV
I can't get Y/N out of my head. Why?! I've given rides to tons of beautiful young ladies but none caught my attention like her! I was really happy when she texted me. I wanted to keep texting but I was scared.

I hate being the shy and timid type. I'm super confident behind the wheel but once I get out of the car I'm a completely different person. I was even confident enough to flirt with Y/N a bit but I doubt she would like me once she knows how I really am. Everyone eventually gives up on me so I just know she will to.

Your POV
I can't get Natsu out of my head! Ugh! This is driving me crazy! I want to text him again. Just to talk to him. I really want to call him so I can hear his voice again.

Damn it what happened to me?! I usually don't take a interest in guys. I mean I find some of them cute but to me they all just want sex and that's it and I am NOT that kind of girl.

Sleep Y/N. You need sleep. You need to be able to get up for work.

I wonder if he's asleep yet?

Damn it Y/N! You know what? I need to take a melatonin. Those things help me sleep. I take them because they are natural and non habit forming. Your body naturally produces melatonin so by taking one of these it just kicks that natural function in the butt to get it going.

I take my melatonin and lay down. Within minutes I was asleep.

The next morning

I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I get out of bed and take a shower and get ready for work. I have to be at work by 6am because a lot of parents have to be at work by 7. I keep breakfast food at the daycare and usually eat breakfast with my kids about 7:30. I don't know why but they love eating with me.

I get to work and go about my day as usual. It was unusually quiet today which was a good thing for me. I could relax a bit. As I say goodbye to my last parents for the day I start to head home. On the way I see a familiar looking car.

Natsu?

Apparently he noticed me to because he stopped then quickly reversed to my location. He rolled down the window and pulled up his goggles and smiled at me.

"Need a lift?" He asks "no strings attached." He says with a wink

"Sure. Thank you!" I say happily and rush to the passengers side. I hop in and fasten my seatbelt right away.

"You remembered." He says softly and smiles. "Hold on tight!" He says loudly and lowers his goggles and I grip the handle above the door again as he takes off. We make it to my house in a few minutes and he stops abruptly. He raises his googles up and looks at me.

"Thanks for the ride Natsu. Can I get you anything to say thanks? Maybe a drink or something to eat?" I offer

"No thanks. I'm good. Just happy I got to see you again." He says and blushes once he realized what he said.

"Same for me Natsu. I'm happy I got to see you again. We should hang out sometime." I tell him with a smile.

"Yeah. Sounds great. I'll call you later?" He asks sounding shy

"Yeah. I'd like that." I reply softly.

"Great. Well. Cya later. I have to get back to work."

"Ok. Bye. And thanks again." I say as I back up from the car. I see him put his goggles back down as I close the door. I walk up to my house and open the door and enter. I look back at the car and see he hasn't taken off yet. I close the door and then hear him leave.