Meeting myself

I wake up incredibly tired and sore. Sheesh I feel like I got zapped of all my strength. I try to move but it's not happening right now. I lift my head to look at Natsu who's looking at me amused yet worried.

"It's your fault you smug jerk." I smack my head back down on him and hear him stifle a laugh. "Laugh it up. Your basically my servant and nurse maid for the day now. So nyaa." I say and stick out my tongue and Natsu busts up laughing.

I let him laugh and he eventually gets up and gets dressed then helps me get up and dressed in some comfortable clothes. He then made us breakfast and gave me a massage. He rubbed everywhere that hurt. Afterwards I felt better so I started walking around the house with Natsu close by me.

My day consisted of me slowly walking around the house and trying to do my normal chores like I normally would.

Yeah this will take a while.

The next few weeks consisted of me slowly gaining my strength and getting back to normal. Even after the two weeks I still didn't feel like myself. I told Miss Krystal and she said to take my time and recover. I just can't handle kids right now physically or mentally.

Natsu did convince me to start going out with him. Just to places like the grocery store or out to dinner. I'd notice a evil look in his eye every time some guy looked at me. It's like he was waiting for them to try something then he'd rip their head off. I didn't think much of it.

I requested we go clothes shopping since I needed some clothes that fit better and were more in style. So we went to a clothing store. I ended up losing Natsu and roamed around looking for him. Not hard to miss him because of his pink hair right? So that's what I did. I looked around and finally saw a all to familiar tuft of pink hair and rushed to him and hugged him.

"Hey! What the hell?!" I heard him yell and I let go

"Hey! Hands off!" I hear a woman yell and I quickly let go and step back. I look sadly at the man I loved who looked like he had no clue who I was.

I look again and see his clothes are different and the woman next to him was Lucy. I blink rapidly and stare like a idiot.

"Natsu?" I ask

"Yes? But who are you?"

"Y/N. You don't know me?"

"No. Never heard of you." He says flatly. I start to cry. That hurt coming from him.

"You can't be my Natsu. My Natsu would know me." Suddenly my phone rings and I see Natsu's name pop up "natsu?! Yeah. Come here. You won't believe this. I'm in the men's section below the sign. Ok see you in a sec." I hang up and smile like a idiot.

"Y/N?! What is it I won't....believe....what the hell?!" I hear Natsu ask from behind me.

The look on the other Natsu and Lucy's faces were hilarious.

I watch with amusement as they circle each other looking each other up and down. I stand by Lucy and her shock soon turned to amusement.

"Double the Natsu!" I shout with a laugh "it's amazing isn't it?" I ask and walk up to my Natsu. "I actually ran up and hugged this guy from behind thinking it was you. I thought you were the only one with this adorable pink hair but now I know I'm wrong."

Natsu looks at me shocked then relaxes "I thought so to. But last time I checked I was a only child. How is this possible? Wait what's your name anyways?" He asks the other Natsu.

"Natsu Dragneel. Yours?"

"Natsu Dragion. And you look exactly like my Lucy! Except you two look like your together."