Relax, it's ok

Your POV
Today was so exciting! I'm still worked up from everything. First the race track then he asks me to be his girlfriend then I kiss him then he kisses me then he drives me on the racetrack and OMG! I need to calm down!

Breathe. Breathe. BREATHE! Damn. Today was so exciting and easily the best day ever!

Ok. I need to relax. If I don't I may just faint. Thank goodness I'm at home. Natsu crashed on the couch as soon as he got in the house. He instantly fell on the couch and fell asleep. I wanted to make dinner but I guess I'll just let him sleep and make a big breakfast tomorrow. I don't want him to be sore so I'm going to wake him up and help him to bed.

"Natsu. Natsu. Wake up. Let me help you to bed." I say softly and he slowly opens his eyes.

"Y/N?" He asks groggily.

"Yes. Come on. Up. Let's get you to bed." I help him up. I put his arm on my shoulders and walk him to my room. He flops on the bed and I hear him snoring softly.

"Natsu at least change your clothes first." I say and he groans. "I'll get them for you." I walk over to his bag and grab his sweat pants and shirt and walk over to him. I shake my head when I see him snoring again.

I take off his goggles and place them on my night stand. Next I unzip his jacket and try to take it off. I didn't notice him staring at me at first then I looked at his face and saw his shocked expression and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Sorry! I'm just trying to help. I didn't mean anything wrong. I just want you comfortable." I back away and blush but he stops me by squeezing my leg between his.

"It's ok. I trust you." He says sleepily and sits up enough for me to remove his jacket.

"Do you want to do the rest yourself or do you want me to help you?"

"Y-you can help me. I-If you want." Natsu says with a stutter

"Natsu. If your nervous I can back off. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I tell him but he shakes his head.

"It's ok."

"If you say so..." I refuse to argue with him. I'm just helping him change.

I'm used to changing people since I work at a daycare. I can't tell you how many clothes I've changed. At least Natsu won't flail around and smack me or anything.

I remove his shirt and grab his other one and put it on him and he lays back down. I squat on the floor and remove his shoes and toss them to the side.
Now. The awkward part. I stand up and undo his pants and start to slide them down being extra careful not to accidentally grab his underwear. He lifts up his hips so I can pull them down easily. I remove them completely and grab his sweats and put them on. I pull them up and again he lifts his hips so I can put them on properly.

"There. All done. That wasn't so bad." I say feeling rather proud of myself. "Now. Lay down correctly please." I tell Natsu and he lazily moves to lay down correctly.

As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light. I knew he was tired but not this tired. I'm glad he decided to stay the night. I would of felt horrible if he got in a accident because he fell asleep behind the wheel. But come to think of it he looked fine when we were driving home. I guess once he felt comfortable he just shut down.

I change my clothes there in the room because Natsu's asleep snoring so I know he won't see me. I then climb in the bed and cuddle up with him and fall asleep quickly.

Natsu's POV
After Y/N woke me up talking about something about bed and changing I tried to focus but couldn't. I was just so tired. I had a lot of fun driving and all the excitement of the day was thrilling but once I got to the couch the exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt like I had ran 100 marathons in a row.