"Maybe we could change the time meeting with Misono tomorrow." I start texting Misono.

"Afternoon is fine since I'll be off to meet Tsubaki in the morning, lets say 8 and we'll meet at 12." she looked at the time on her phone.

"Alright. Sent." I pushed the send button and close back my phone. Plan settled, Kuro finished playing his game and lie on [F/N]'s lap and yawn. "I guess, we should go to sleep now." I stand up from the couch and went off to my room to prepare a futon for [F/N]. After that, we went to sleep.

~ ~ ~

The next morning, we got up and [F/N] went straight to get ready. She didn't eat breakfast since the place she'll meet Tsubaki is a restaurant. A goodbye hug and she went out, Kuro didn't missed to say goodbye since he just woke up.

"Can't get along with him." Kuro murmur, what he meant was Tsubaki. "Can't handle either." he continue and walk his way to the game. I just stare at him as he muttered words that seems to be an insult.

The place that Tsubaki wanted to meet was a Sushi restaurant. Looking at the restaurant's sign, she saw a familiar figure inside. Wearing the same black and white kimono. She entered, just as she was in front of the man, she was greeted with a smile on Tsubaki's face.

"Glad you could make it." he pats the seat next to him for her to sit. "Do you like sushi?"

"Yea-yeah." she stutter, remembered what happened yesterday and the next day Tsubaki behave like yesterday was just a joke. "Do you usually eat here?" she sat down next to him.

"Yes. I always come here and spend my time with my subclasses." He said, ordering some sushi.

"Subclass?"

"Oh? Didn't big brother told you about it?" Tsubaki looked at her.

"I do know that but... what's the purpose of having one?" she asked, Tsubaki widen his eyes.

"I don't know how the others think about subclass but for me, I want to help them live. Live their life that once bitter and sorrow. Having a second chance in life to make anew, isn't that wonderful?" after he said what he wanted, he put a plate of (crab meat) Kani sashimi in front of her.

"I see." she took a bite on the sashimi, "It's just a feeling but... you sound like you miss them." putting another sashimi inside her mouth.

"Really?" Tsubaki looked at her and she nod, chewing the delicious meal. "By the way, how are you doing so far as a Servamp?" Tsubaki rested his chin on his hand and stare at [F/N] as she chew the sashimi.

"With Mahiru and Kuro's help, I'm doing great." She smiled remembering Kuro and I. "Oh. In the book said that I could make a contract with all the Servamp and Eve."

"A contract?"

"Yes. I'm like a plus-one in the original contract but depend on them if they want in or not." She happily chew down on the sushi.

"I want to make one." Tsubaki said, making [F/N] look at him. "Not now. Later." He added. "Well, back to the topic that I wanted to talked about." He puts another plate of sushi, this time (salmon roe) Ikura sashimi.

"What is it?"

"That kid yesterday." Tsubaki reminded, "don't get close to him." He warned but she wanted to ask why then immediately got an answer. "His one of them."

"One of them? You mean--" Tsubaki nod to her question. She stood quiet, eating the sashimi.

"You saw how his true form was. It's not a kid, remember that." He flicked her forehead, making a loud sound even great pain on her.

[F/N] holds her forehead that start to get red by the pain Tsubaki caused. Outside the restaurant, a familiar person with green color hair saw them. Chatting together, he enter the restaurant.

"I thought Mahiru was the over protective brother but it seems you beat him at that." She still holds her forehead.

"That was just a little pain, don't cry." He smirk, shows a 'you are so hopeless' face. A war was coming between them. Until suddenly, a person cough behind them, making them turn towards the sound.

"Sakuya." [F/N] looked at him, he was showing a rather pissed face.

"Why are you with Tsubaki?" he looked at both of the person in front of him.

"Having breakfast." Tsubaki answered. Sakuya turns to [F/N] and pull her up.

"Don't get close to him." He whispered to her. She looked at his face, it show rather sorrow than anger. "Let's go." he holds her wrist, wanting to leave the place.

"Wait--"

"Sakuya." Tsubaki called for him. Sakuya didn't turn to face yet kept his gaze on the exit door. "How are you doing?"

"Fin--fine." He stutter, still looking away. [F/N] was between them,

"I see. It's good to know that you're doing well." Tsubaki smiled but Sakuya didn't turn to even see if he was. Sakuya clench his teeth, holding off what seems to be wrath.

"Sakuya." she wraps her hand in his that was holding her wrist. "Don't run away."

What [F/N] said made his eyes widen. She's right, all this time that he work and did what Tsubaki said to live freely was just an excuse for him to run away. [F/N] encourage him to talk things over with Tsubaki. He finally turn to face with his master, Tsubaki.

"I couldn't forget you." his first start and he was already trembling. "You said to live freely and forget about you. But guess what? The same person said he would never betray them even if they betray him. You became someone that I looked up to. Every word said remain stuck in my head." He was starting to tear up. "I don't want to forget, betray or leave you."

Tsubaki just listen and looked at him with a deadpan face, after Sakuya was finish, he laugh like he always did, insanely.

'What the hell?' [F/N] thought, but she let it be until Tsubaki was finish.

"..."

"Not boring." Tsubaki wipes away his tear from the laughter.

"Not boring?" she repeated,

"I'm proud of you, Sakuya." He smiled, this time Sakuya notice it. "I'm stupid to even say those words." he covered his mouth with his hand while looking away. He gaze turn to [F/N], "Well, that's the only thing I wanted to talk about little sister. You can go now."

"But--"

"Let's go." Sakuya's hand was still on her wrist. He lead her to exit the place, but suddenly stopped halfway. "I mean what I said. Even if I'm not next to you, I'll be watching your movement." He said, glance from his shoulder and turn back to leave the place, leaving Tsubaki who continue to eat his meal.

After they walk out the restaurant, a bit farther away from it, Sakuya stopped and looked at [F/N]. His hand that once hold her wrist, change as he hold both her shoulder. "How did you know Tsubaki? Why were you there? Why did he call you 'little sister'?" the question began to multiple as it didn't get an answer.

"Long story short, I became--" she looked away as she stopped mid sentence. "A Servamp and Ev--."

"What?!" [F/N] covered her ears, she wanted to say in short what all happen but got cut off. The question became massive until suddenly Sakuya's phone rang. "I'm late for my part-time job." he looked at his phone. "I need some answers when I see you again." he said and left her. Leaving [F/N] standing in a daze.