Yoongi was so out of it that he barely recognised the fact that he was being carried.

Jungkook now ran. Into the house. Down the hall. Few left and rights. Clinic.

"Taehyung! Seokjin! Help!"

Jungkook will admit. He was now panicking. This wasn't like the time yoongi pulled his emotions in their room. After that time, yoongi could talk, he could breathe at a normal rate and he was smiling.
Now, the young omega appeared to be in pain. His breathing was erratic. His eyes are tightly shut.

"TAEHYUNG! SEOKJIN!" Jungkook screamed with all his might, the whole pack house now filling with fear at the alphas painful cries.

"I'm here! I'm here! What happened?!" Taehyung busted into the room, immediately running over to yoongis unconscious body.

"I-I-I went feral! H-h-he helped? I can't- I can't remember! Help Tae! P-please!" Jungkook stammered and stuttered, unable to create coherent sentences. His breathing was far too fast, he held onto the side of the medical bed for balance. His mind was going everywhere.

On one hand, he felt horrible , pained, scared. On the other he felt euphoric, the emotion yoongi pulled of pure joy conflicted majorly with the alphas current feelings.

Taehyung ran about the medical room, grabbing various medical equipment. He didn't know what to do, his specialty was injuries, not illness. Physically, yoongi appeared to be fine! Apart from the nasty bite on his hand. Taehyung guesses the bite was from Jungkook, he knew that if the alpha found out he'd hurt his mate, he'd never forgive himself.

"Jungkook! Go find Seokjin! He can help! Hurry!"

"But, I wanna stay with him! I can't leave-"

"Do you want to help him?! I can only do so much! I'm not even fully trained! GO GET SEOKJIN!" The omega screamed at the alpha, ignoring his instinct to submit.

Jungkook looked shell-shocked for a moment before nodding repeatedly, "o-okay! I'll find him!"
The alpha pressed a quick gentle kiss on his omegas forehead and ran out of the clinic to find Seokjin.

Taehyung worked quickly, he wanted to heal yoongis hand before Jungkook finds out what he'd done.
Taehyung hovered his hands gently over the wound, closing his eyes in concentration. He focused on healing, on the blood cells and the body, the skin forming over to heal and be as it once was.

After two minutes, the wound was clean, and healed over. But there was a scar.
Taehyung shook his head. He was still training to expand his powers fully, and sometimes unfortunately, he couldn't clean up a wound entirely, in that case resulting in scars.

Jungkook busted back into the room, a panic stuck Seokjin following behind.

The tall omega placed his hands atop yoongis head, searching for the problem.

"Oh no..." he whispered.

"What?!"

Seokjin grabbed an IV bag from the cabinet and started hooking it to yoongis arm.

"What's wrong jin?!" Jungkook was still panicking, even more so now he was being ignored.

"Taehyung go get my medic bag from my room, it's beside my dresser!" Jin instructed the younger.

"Jin tell me what's happening!" The alpha now roared, his alpha voice forcing to omega to submit and answer.

Jin dropped his head, exposing his nape in submission, a small whine escaping his lips.
"His body's gone into shock, to prevent him from shutting down I need to give him fluids. I'm getting my bag to run a blood test to find out his blood type."

"Why do you need his blood type?!"

"In case he needs blood! Yoongis body uses itself to use his powers. Kinda like how we use gas in a car. Yoongis blood and lipids are his gas." Seokjin was calmer now, realising that if everyone was panicking nothing good would happen.

Jungkook fell back against a wall, his mind was all over the place.
Jin noticed the alphas distress.

"Kook, I'll do what I can. He'll be fine. Please, there's no point in worrying. Trust me and Tae to heal your mate. We've got this" Jin placed a comforting hand on the alphas shoulder.

"What should I do? I want to help!" The alpha whispered softly, guilt striking him right in the gut.

"You've heard of the healing abilities of mates? Just be here for him."

Taehyung arrived with the bag and Jin continued to work, taehyung assisting.
They began the blood work, taking a few tubes of blood for testing.

Meanwhile Jungkook sat on the chair next to the medical bed and held yoongis hand. A small part of Jungkook hoped yoongi could feel his presence.

That yoongi could feel Jungkook, and know that he was sorry.

*******************************************
That's the end of the chapter! Hope you enjoyed!
Late Happy Halloween!
Sorry for the late update aswell, I'm hitting a small writers block but I'll be grand. Updates should continue as normal.
Anyways,
Bye!

Word count: 1449

LittleMissyL
xox